Fridge freezer for tenant

Posted 2nd Oct
Hi
I am looking for fridge freezer for my tenant.
I missed the discount code plentiful last week

Anyone knows of any discount code for eBay curry ao or Argos

D
Budget is £230 for 250 litter
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Make sure you get it PAT tested before providing electrical appliances for tenants! I tend to steer clear of providing PAT white goods to tenants, more hassle than it's worth. Saying that I have one tenant that has a 20 yr old built in Zannusi washing machine in the galley kitchen of a country cottage which is still going strong, it is hard wired in so doesn't need the annual pat test though. He's been in there for 10 years
PAT testing is from new by the way.
Edited by: "HerefordCiderApples" 2nd Oct
HerefordCiderApples02/10/2019 22:41

Make sure you get it PAT tested before providing electrical appliances for …Make sure you get it PAT tested before providing electrical appliances for tenants! I tend to steer clear of providing PAT white goods to tenants, more hassle than it's worth. Saying that I have one tenant that has a 20 yr old built in Zannusi washing machine in the galley kitchen of a country cottage which is still going strong, it is hard wired in so doesn't need the annual pat test though. He's been in there for 10 yearsPAT testing is from new by the way.

Landlords don't have to PAT test appliances annually. In fact there is no law stating anyone has to PAT test anything annually. The law just states that electrical equipment must be in a safe condition.

I've lived in rented accommodation for over 10 years and i have never had anything PAT tested. All through letting agencies, we have had the annual gas checks done thoughj.
HerefordCiderApples02/10/2019 22:41

Make sure you get it PAT tested before providing electrical appliances for …Make sure you get it PAT tested before providing electrical appliances for tenants! I tend to steer clear of providing PAT white goods to tenants, more hassle than it's worth. Saying that I have one tenant that has a 20 yr old built in Zannusi washing machine in the galley kitchen of a country cottage which is still going strong, it is hard wired in so doesn't need the annual pat test though. He's been in there for 10 yearsPAT testing is from new by the way.

If it’s new then no need to PAT test.
666FU03/10/2019 03:37

Landlords don't have to PAT test appliances annually. In fact there is no …Landlords don't have to PAT test appliances annually. In fact there is no law stating anyone has to PAT test anything annually. The law just states that electrical equipment must be in a safe condition.I've lived in rented accommodation for over 10 years and i have never had anything PAT tested. All through letting agencies, we have had the annual gas checks done thoughj.

Correct 666FU

we don’t supply anything beyond a boiler and at some point, I will rip that out for electric storage heaters following issues with tenants fiddling with it. The less that can go wrong, the easier life becomes
£206.10 Hoover 50/50 Fridge Freezer with 260L
ebay.co.uk/itm…1gD
666FU03/10/2019 03:37

Landlords don't have to PAT test appliances annually. In fact there is no …Landlords don't have to PAT test appliances annually. In fact there is no law stating anyone has to PAT test anything annually. The law just states that electrical equipment must be in a safe condition.I've lived in rented accommodation for over 10 years and i have never had anything PAT tested. All through letting agencies, we have had the annual gas checks done thoughj.

Maybe I'm over cautious as a landlord but at least I feel safe that I can't be sued if something does go wrong or something catches fire. If a tenant leaves a fridge or washer behind when they go, I say to the incoming tenant "do you want it for £1 or shall I take it to the tip". I never include them into the tenancy agreement or inventory.
38596944-czzBq.jpg
Why do you provide fridge freezer to tenant?
Cisco06060603/10/2019 12:34

Why do you provide fridge freezer to tenant?

Because Part Furnished has more of an appeal than a fully empty property

If I was a landlord I'll fully furnish the place and just charge extra so theyre basically paying and it will stay for the next tenant

Basically overprice the place but make it look pretty so they don't know it's basically a cheap place with nice furniture
Edited by: "Norseg" 3rd Oct
Norseg03/10/2019 13:27

Because Part Furnished has more of an appeal than a fully empty propertyIf …Because Part Furnished has more of an appeal than a fully empty propertyIf I was a landlord I'll fully furnish the place and just charge extra so theyre basically paying and it will stay for the next tenantBasically overprice the place but make it look pretty so they don't know it's basically a cheap place with nice furniture

But fridge freezer is a bit risky?
If it breaks down, the tenant would ask for £100 for rotten food cause by broken fridge...
Cisco06060603/10/2019 17:04

But fridge freezer is a bit risky?If it breaks down, the tenant would ask …But fridge freezer is a bit risky?If it breaks down, the tenant would ask for £100 for rotten food cause by broken fridge...

Never heard of that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants