Groups

fridge freezer is leaking water.. what temp should it be on..1,2 or 3

It has a hole at the back and water keeps overflowing from it, it has a white firk type thing in the hole, i also think it looks like its frozen on the back of the fridge and thats why its dripping..any ideas,
    is it on its way out, ??

13 Comments

Number 3

julie 2;2520216

Number 3

really? i thought number one was the coldest

Omg Dont Tell Me That

julie 2;2520243

Omg Dont Tell Me That

lol dunno, but iv always thought 1 was the coldest for years

Is it frost free? That's where all my frosty bits go when they've melted. I can never work out whether 1 or 6 is the coldest setting either.

Original Poster

ill stick it on 3 tonight and see what happens...

Get the other half to take a look - he fixed your washer. If it's a hole - might it have happened during the move?

Ours is set at 3.

If the dial is on 1 and the motor is running,then turn it up......if the motor stops then 1 is the coldest..........................if it is on 3 and the motor is running,turn it down and see if the motor stops,if so 3 is the coldest....................

The higher the number, the colder it will be.
    :thumbsup:

Can you desribe the hole a bit more and what is stuck in it.
    Any chance of a photo?

at the back inaside the fridge bottom shelf there shouldf be a little hole where the water (excess) shopuld go down, I used to get this all the time with my other fridge - debris sometimes gets stuck - doesnt take a lot - you can get something that is pliable and thin and poke it down the hole to release and obstrction - I used to use an electrical tie - good luck

Googled the problem and found a few sites with potential answers.
    google.co.uk/sea…yGB

Original Poster

wow cheers all ill check out what you have suggested
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      2. One thing you've forgotten56
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      4. One for the mathmaticians2847

See more discussions