Groups

Fridge Magnets

my OH needs to get a sheffield fridge magnet for his nana lol cos she said she wants one, where can i buy one anyone got any idea. thanks

24 Comments

Sheffield......!

Original Poster

cw9652;5893932

Sheffield......!

lol i know but where in sheffield :?
    dunno where to start looking and i have googled and still have no idea :thinking:

a gift shop or a card shop or even a souvenir shop

Original Poster

ding;5893941

a gift shop or a card shop or even a souvenir shop

lol i dunno where those shops are cant remember seeing any anywhere

Hi Lilac
    If you cant find one maybe you could get a sheffield football badge that has the coat of arms for sheffield on it and glue a magnet on the back. Its a lot of messing about but doable.
    Or if your local church do those little jam and card shops inside. You could possibly get a magnet there with a matching Tea towel. They do this in a church in Essex .St Margarets.

Original Poster

kaits;5893964

Hi Lilac If you cant find one maybe you could get a sheffield football … Hi Lilac If you cant find one maybe you could get a sheffield football badge that has the coat of arms for sheffield on it and glue a magnet on the back. Its a lot of messing about but doable. Or if your local church do those little jam and card shops inside. You could possibly get a magnet there with a matching Tea towel. They do this in a church in Essex .St Margarets.

thanxx, i dont even know where to get a football badge one :giggle: the church i go to dont sell fridge magnets and cards but there's a Methodist church in town might check that too :thumbsup::)

tried e bay? 110398335954 or 270433526674

You could also try small-ish corner shops near the major train station

kaits;5893964

Hi Lilac If you cant find one maybe you could get a sheffield football … Hi Lilac If you cant find one maybe you could get a sheffield football badge that has the coat of arms for sheffield on it and glue a magnet on the back. Its a lot of messing about but [COLOR="Red"]doable[/COLOR]. Or if your local church do those little jam and card shops inside. You could possibly get a magnet there with a matching Tea towel. They do this in a church in Essex .St Margarets.

Lol... rep for using the word 'doable'..... yey!!! :w00t::thumbsup:

( just so you know... I use that word, not taking the pee! :-D)

ilovelilac;5893972

thanxx, i dont even know where to get a football badge one :giggle: the … thanxx, i dont even know where to get a football badge one :giggle: the church i go to dont sell fridge magnets and cards but there's a Methodist church in town might check that too :thumbsup::)

madeinsheffield.com/def…asp
    try this site you might find one there

Original Poster

biomehanik;5893973

tried e bay? 110398335954 or 270433526674

just what i wanted thanks
    will rep later

any other ideas are still welcome :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Hey dmh wow long time no see. How are you?
    @doable:lol: thanks

Original Poster

kaits;5893986

http://www.madeinsheffield.com/default.asptry this site you might find … http://www.madeinsheffield.com/default.asptry this site you might find one there

i found this
    http://www.mis-assets.co.uk/250/PID1927.jpg

will get that as well thanxx :-D

Original Poster

biomehanik;5893978

You could also try small-ish corner shops near the major train station

i havent noticed any but will have a look tomorrow :thumbsup:

Lilac what is that pic of? i was looking at the coffee coasters they are £2.95
    I know its not quite right but it has city of sheffield written on it.

Original Poster

kaits;5894014

Lilac what is that pic of? i was looking at the coffee coasters they are … Lilac what is that pic of? i was looking at the coffee coasters they are £2.95 I know its not quite right but it has city of sheffield written on it.

that was a fridge magnet lol

madeinsheffield.com/vie…927

ilovelilac;5894021

that was a fridge magnet lol

oh lol sorry lilac i really didn't notice they had them. :oops:

Isn't there a tourist information type place near the peace gardens lilac? Maybe try there or the WHSmiths at the bus station

Original Poster

donnydude;5894152

Isn't there a tourist information type place near the peace gardens … Isn't there a tourist information type place near the peace gardens lilac? Maybe try there or the WHSmiths at the bus station

will have a look there tomorrow as well thanxx :thumbsup::)

ilovelilac;5894203

will have a look there tomorrow as well thanxx :thumbsup::)

You have not thanked me for my comment yet....... :?

Original Poster

cw9652;5894217

You have not thanked me for my comment yet....... :?

lol thanxx but it didnt help me much tbh

find a pic you like with sheffield in it and then take the pic to tesco (or another photo developer) and get it turned into a fridge magnet. this way you an make it personal and unique

Banned

blutac a picture of the magnet on your nana's fridge. if she's old enough, she wont have a clue that its not a magnet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions