Anyone know where I would be able to find the part
3303250.jpg

Think I need to buy the shelf as it comes with the flap

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
Sorry cannot really make out what is broken or not?
thomasleep01/10/2019 22:53

Sorry cannot really make out what is broken or not?

Should have took a better picture sorry
It’s the flap that connects to the bottom glass shelf
abdul501/10/2019 22:55

Should have took a better picture sorry It’s the flap that connects to the …Should have took a better picture sorry It’s the flap that connects to the bottom glass shelf

Wish i could help but without the actual model and pictures that kind of show the bigger picture, will leave it to somebody else who may know just by the pic posted. Hope you get an answer
thomasleep01/10/2019 23:07

Wish i could help but without the actual model and pictures that kind of …Wish i could help but without the actual model and pictures that kind of show the bigger picture, will leave it to somebody else who may know just by the pic posted. Hope you get an answer

Sorry
Model is rl40scsw
abdul501/10/2019 23:09

Sorry Model is rl40scsw

Only asking as somebody else will ask the same question, the brand kind of comes in handy as that is just an obscure number without it
thomasleep01/10/2019 23:15

Only asking as somebody else will ask the same question, the brand kind of …Only asking as somebody else will ask the same question, the brand kind of comes in handy as that is just an obscure number without it

Sorry
Again
It’s Samsung
As I said not sure I can help with just that photo, but if anybody else has a Samsung fridge Model rl40scsw maybe they can help.
Edited by: "thomasleep" 1st Oct
psychobitchfromhell01/10/2019 23:56

https://www.partmaster.co.uk/fridge-freezer/samsung/fridge-crisper-shelf-assembly/product.pl?pid=1736935&path=67607,111066:67610&refine=salad+crisperIs this it? I've a Samsung and mine looks like this

Looks like it....that’s one expensive part don’t you think ?

Thanks for the find
abdul502/10/2019 00:23

Looks like it....that’s one expensive part don’t you think ? Thanks for the …Looks like it....that’s one expensive part don’t you think ? Thanks for the find

Yeah. That's why mine still has a big crack in it from when I dropped something.
I have used espares many times and find them very good
not sure whether your item is in this list or not
espares.co.uk/sea…csw
Do you really need to replace it? Doesn't look like an essential part of the fridge to me.
tardytortoise02/10/2019 07:34

I have used espares many times and find them very goodnot sure whether …I have used espares many times and find them very goodnot sure whether your item is in this list or nothttps://www.espares.co.uk/search?SearchTerm=rl40scsw

Espares are fabulous. I've used them many times. I did have a look on there first but I couldn't find that particular design. They're usually my first post of call
E-Spares & the white goods forum both will have access to the part & prices, but you need to stop playing the blind man guessing game here & there as brand, s/ no etc are vital to stock part diagnosis!

Think before you post please!
You might as well have posted a picture of nothing. And that might have been more helpful
At £53 for a spare shelf, I think I’d get some glue and try and mend it first.
Gollywood02/10/2019 08:50

You might as well have posted a picture of nothing. And that might have …You might as well have posted a picture of nothing. And that might have been more helpful

+1

cant even see anything broken to repair!
When I checked a samsung plastic inner fridge door holder some time ago it came out as £23 compared to around £45 from samsung!
abdul502/10/2019 00:23

Looks like it....that’s one expensive part don’t you think ? Thanks for the …Looks like it....that’s one expensive part don’t you think ? Thanks for the find

Maybe you could repair it, depending on what is broken?

Don't waste your time with superglue though, it doesn't fair well in cold or damp conditions.

I've repaired several broken hinge pins on the shelf flaps in my freezer by making a mould from a good one with plasticine attaching it to the broken flap and filling it with an epoxy glue, needed a few days to fully cure before being refitted though. Parts aren't available for it, and were expensive when the were.

Broken ABS parts can be solidly welded using pure acetone, careful you don't melt the whole part though! I recently repaired and reinforced the turbo floor head for my vacuum cleaner that way, a replacement head was over £50.
Edited by: "melted" 2nd Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants