Groups
    EXPIRED

Fridge/Freezer

My choice is to buy a new door at £130 for my 13 year old fridge/freezer or buy a new appliance. There seems no doubt (and the wife will confirm it :friends: ) that we need a new fridge/freezer.

Any recommendations?

5 Comments

You wife,as is usual,speaks sense!!

13 years for a fridge freezer....you've had your money's worth,mate.Think of it like this,spend £130 on a new door,problem for now solved,in a few months something else goes,motor,needs a re-gas etc....you are throwing good money after bad.

You can get decent frost free models nowadays for not a huge amount more,also the new door(if it's a 2 door appliance)will look a bit odd.

Stop being stingy!!!!!:whistling: ;-)

muckypup

You wife,as is usual,speaks sense!!13 years for a fridge … You wife,as is usual,speaks sense!!13 years for a fridge freezer....you've had your money's worth,mate.Think of it like this,spend £130 on a new door,problem for now solved,in a few months something else goes,motor,needs a re-gas etc....you are throwing good money after bad.You can get decent frost free models nowadays for not a huge amount more,also the new door(if it's a 2 door appliance)will look a bit odd.Stop being stingy!!!!!:whistling: ;-)

i agree what sort of thing are you after american style?

Original Poster

hulya

i agree what sort of thing are you after american style?

Not American-style. I want fridge on top, freezer below, about 70/30 in favour of fridge.

Something like this.....]click Zanussi frost free f/fzr
    £269.99 delivered.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
      2. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER89
      4. Free EE data (contract)11