Friend in work who sings

ok the jukebox thread got me thinking , this is me mate from work ...whaddya think of his singing
Bear in mind no soundcheck or rehersal in either and its only in a club/pub ...let me know ....dont be cruel if you dont like please be gentle as he may read this ...

11 Comments

A friend my a*s*, thats you really isnt it!!!

Original Poster

harlzter;3118669

nah , me mate , works in our place , stage name laurie allen .

Seriously , Wish i could sing like that , bear in mind no soundcheck etc

he was the person who went to notts with me , remember when we found the cashpoint , he was driving

Original Poster

[size="7"]b.u.m.p[/size]

Agghh ! gunna have nightmares lookin at that avi :-( Your mate hmm, quite good but hard to hear, only checked 1st link as X Factor is on LoL, good luck to him tho :thumbsup:

Original Poster

happy donkey;3118809

Agghh ! gunna have nightmares lookin at that avi :-( Your mate hmm, quite … Agghh ! gunna have nightmares lookin at that avi :-( Your mate hmm, quite good but hard to hear, only checked 1st link as X Factor is on LoL, good luck to him tho :thumbsup:

he dont really do it no more ...

Original Poster

COMon someone else have a listen , hes here in work right now , I can big him up to all the lads before we go on break :thumbsup:

harlzter;3118669

:giggle:

Original Poster

MissRoo;3130764

:giggle:

did you like it roo

also he has a myspace account where the music is better quality :thumbsup:

yeh he aint bad... whats he do just sing in the odd club for fun?

Original Poster

MissRoo;3130926

yeh he aint bad... whats he do just sing in the odd club for fun?

does now yeah .......the myspace one is well better , mad world etc sang on there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions