Groups
    EXPIRED

Friend needs a specific laptop battery, where's the best place she could get hold of one?

A friend of mine is looking for a battery Fujitsu Siemens laptop for her daughter after having problems but needs one asap.

Can anyone recommend the best price possible on getting hold of a:

lithium ion battery - rechargeable 11.1v 4400mah

Thanks loads.

EDIT: The laptops model is "Amilo Pro V3515"

Thanks again for the help offered

That's a Fujitsu Siemens not a Toshiba as my friend originally informed me before I edited the OP. thanks for noticing Den38, have some rep.

10 Comments

Hey.......my sis needs one too. hers is rotten because she kept it on charge too often and now won't work away from the charger. whats the point of having a laptop

well beware of Dell ..... im none to happy with them at the moment as i ordered a new hard drive for my lappy and im still waiting i bought it on the 23rd July and am still waiting .. they have put my delivery date back 6 times now !!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Original Poster

Small_h;2920071

Hey.......my sis needs one too. hers is rotten because she kept it on … Hey.......my sis needs one too. hers is rotten because she kept it on charge too often and now won't work away from the charger. whats the point of having a laptop

I'm in the same situation myself......my battery hasn't been working for over a year now, so I just use my laptop around the house......and taking it around the house too......sigh.

realfriendlyman;2921269

The laptops model is "Amilo Pro V3515"

Are you sure it's a Toshiba as the only model I find for Amilo Pro V3515 is Fujitsu Siemens, are they the same company?

Original Poster

Den38;2921420

Are you sure it's a Toshiba as the only model I find for Amilo Pro V3515 … Are you sure it's a Toshiba as the only model I find for Amilo Pro V3515 is Fujitsu Siemens, are they the same company?

She just checked and said you're right. :giggle:

I'll edit the OP but thanks for letting me know that she can't read. lol

After extensive searching the ONLY one I even found was this

It's the first one on the page ( no picture unfortunately)

]http//ww…tml

£78.07 inc VAT + £7.50 delivery

Definitely not a cheap option but the only one I could find.

Original Poster

Den38;2921694

After extensive searching the ONLY one I even found was thisIt's the … After extensive searching the ONLY one I even found was thisIt's the first one on the page ( no picture unfortunately)]http://www.psaparts.co.uk/laptop-notebook/fujitsu-siemens/amilo-pro-v3515-battery-adapter-charger.html#vp-98E5Q4£78.07 inc VAT + £7.50 delivery Definitely not a cheap option but the only one I could find.

Thanks for the lookout mate but I don't think she wants to spend £85 on a battery, so I guess the search continues. :whistling:

Thanks for the help anyway and I've already given you some rep for the help. :thumbsup:

Right only other place is eBay

£14.99 + £5 p&p

There are 2 of them from the same seller but they are used.

Item number: 280264589289

Item number: 280264050398

Original Poster

Thanks Den, I'll pass on the info to her, I've checked out the auctions as well...just need to findout what kind of charge time it has, as if it can't hold a charge, then it's a waste of money.

Try europc. Bought a genuine HP one from there. Recommended.

]http//ww…ery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047156
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44

See more discussions