Expired

friend needs a womans wedding/engagement ring. he will end up getting a haribo ring

Found 2nd Apr 2014
Although he's devilishly handsome and cool, he's a little poor and rushed. 350 is his budget and for the time being, it must double as a wedding and engagement ring.

I know, hella romantic.

Appreciate it a lot guys.
Community Updates
8 Comments
A plain 9 / 18ct Gold (Yellow, White) Engagement Ring depending on thickness should be suitable as an Engagement and Wedding Ring. Should be available under your budget, and never goes out of fashion.

http://sd2.weddingrings-direct.com/images/product_images/large/PWR-G5M-CT_0.jpg

Edited by: "nemesiz" 2nd Apr 2014
nemesiz

A plain 9 / 18ct Gold (Yellow, White) Engagement Ring depending on … A plain 9 / 18ct Gold (Yellow, White) Engagement Ring depending on thickness should be suitable as an Engagement and Wedding Ring. Should be available under your budget, and never goes out of fashion.

excellent. Can you link me to one of your description or tell me the best places to shop for a good price?

Many thanks
Try this site ( NEVER USED IT) as it gives you an idea of shapes, sizes, and cost for a plain gold ring. Look around on the internet for various sites that sell direct but make sure they are legitimate, have a good reputation, their returns and customer services are satisfactory. If possible pay by Credit Card.

weddingrings-direct.com/

nemesiz

Try this site ( NEVER USED IT) as it gives you an idea of shapes, sizes, … Try this site ( NEVER USED IT) as it gives you an idea of shapes, sizes, and cost for a plain gold ring. Look around on the internet for various sites that sell direct but make sure they are legitimate, have a good reputation, their returns and customer services are satisfactory. If possible pay by Credit Card.http://www.weddingrings-direct.com/

Oops its a womans one he's after! Sorry
No problem. A plain band can be given to a Woman or Man for their Wedding and Engagement, but nowadays with hundreds of different designs (embossed, etched, jewelled etc) to choose, and the fashion of diamonds (or combination of jewels thereof, even paste) are used for the Engagement Ring(s). Mainly it is the thought and sentiment of choosing the ring that is important. Anyhow If you are buying two separate rings it could be out of your price range, as you stated.

Hopefully the website I suggest could be used as a guideline, otherwise look on the various jewellers websites, or physical retail shops (H Samuels, Goldsmiths, Beaverbrooks, H Hinds etc) for ideas. There are also websites*, magazines, articles and books that discuss all the traditions of a wedding that could also provide help and assistance in selecting the rings, including how other cultures and customs differ towards the ceremony.

How to buy an engagement ring.

theguardian.com/lif…ps1
money.co.uk/art…htm
wikihow.com/Cho…ing

GOOD LUCK!

Warren James outlet can go online
just got our wedding rings £19 each
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions