Groups
    EXPIRED

Friends box set 1-10

Is there anyway I can get this cheaper than this I've looked everywhere? Any help would be lovely thanks

16 Comments

first place online that comes up is tesco £45, £1 off code on hukd makes it £44

If you aren't desperate for it you could hang on and see what comes up in a couple of weeks. I was lusting after it for ages and got lucky with a £20 deal from Morrisons, think it was last year.

Blu-ray is 46 at zavvi on here if you search

MIDURIX

Blu-ray is 46 at zavvi on here if you search

Be careful last time I checked the bluray version had the deleted scenes removed. see tvguide.com/New…spx

kester76

Be careful last time I checked the bluray version had the deleted scenes … Be careful last time I checked the bluray version had the deleted scenes removed. see http://www.tvguide.com/News/Friends-Blu-ray-Deleted-Footage-Kevin-Bright-1056579.aspx

Even better, less of it to sit through.

Comedy Central 24/7 pretty much or netflix from January

MIDURIX

Even better, less of it to sit through.

Lol, it's not that bad. I quite liked friends but it would be weird watching them all again after all this time has passed.

kester76

Lol, it's not that bad. I quite liked friends but it would be weird … Lol, it's not that bad. I quite liked friends but it would be weird watching them all again after all this time has passed.

I watched it when it was first on and really enjoyed it, but whenever I've watched it since it really hasn't made me want to sit through it.

£43 on amazon, using Flubit would probably get that down to about £40.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replys where is it 43 on Amazon thanks

Original Poster

Don't worry, I looked earlier and it was 46 now it's 43

does it have to be new?

Original Poster

Yeah Christmas present lol

There's a few new ones up for auction on eBay...you could get lucky?!

- DVD Boxset £38.46 using code GIFT40 on Rakuten - speedyhen

rakuten.co.uk/sho…l_6

- You could probably get the bluray box set for £40 ish on Zavvi by doing the masterpass offer and then using the £10 voucher

ta

http://media.giphy.com/media/e3C8aVoMqFPCE/giphy.gif

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions