Groups
    EXPIRED

friends boxsets??

does anyone know where i can find the cheapest friends boxsets?

18 Comments

On the front page here HOT UK DEALS ON FRIENDS DVD's

There's a discount through the link on that page, plus you can claim discount e-vouchers from the lower link.

Original Poster

i feel silly now :oops:
    how could i miss it!! thanks for the help rayman

ah you're welcome + not silly

I'm sorry but Friends is the worst TV show ever, compared to classics like [color=red][/color]Fawlty Towers[color=red][/color]. there's no comparison.

Good call, Fawlty Towers was only 12 episodes, Friends has trillions, Less is more as they say :lol:

Hi. You can get all the series 1-10 in a box set for £149.99 with FREE delivery from choicesdirect.com. It's good to have the complete set in a box because they become collectors items when they have sold out.
    I saw some FRIENDS DVD'S in a buy one get one free offer somewhere when I was looking for those Sex And The City shoeboxes. I can't remember where and I've done a quick search to no avail. Don't buy them yet though, I'll have another look for you.

Original Poster

thanks shoegal !

Sorry, still have'nt found them but I know I saw them somewhere. The offer might have ended which might explain why I can't find them now! I'll keep trying though.

all music stores are now selling the individual series dvd'd for £19.99 as a limited offer only tho think it runs out at the end of next month

£16.99 each box set series on the hmv website

[url]www.hmv.co.uk[/url]

ooh, lovely.....i never noticed that...my sister in law's mad about friends so hopefully they'll have plenty left.

thanx

A site I often use to help find good deals on dvd's is DVD PriceCheck. It searches through a number of suppliers websites and more often than not it finds the best price.

I'll have to get some of these. Friends is one the best Tv shows- ever!

I dont understand why the newer series e.g. series 10 is now so cheap, not so long ago it was about £70!

thanks for this. i was looking for a box set 2. Friends is sooooo funnny

was in morrisons (or safeways) today & they have friends on buy one get one free. I think they were priced at £11.99, or was it £14.99, sorry dont remember which price!

Discogod

was in morrisons (or safeways) today & they have friends on buy one get … was in morrisons (or safeways) today & they have friends on buy one get one free. I think they were priced at £11.99, or was it £14.99, sorry dont remember which price!

Think these might be the four episode DVD's? rather than the full set of each series?

Haven't got a Safeway or Morrisons here though. Great offer if they're the whole series DVD's!
    Thanks discogod

rayman

Think these might be the four episode DVD's? rather than the full set of … Think these might be the four episode DVD's? rather than the full set of each series?Haven't got a Safeway or Morrisons here though. Great offer if they're the whole series DVD's!Thanks discogod

you're probably right, sorry, i'm not that into friends!

1 decade, 8 months ago... damn!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)47
      2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar11
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?55
      4. Amsterdam Booking.com advice33

See more discussions