Groups

Friends Facebook Status...

A friend of mine had the status "a female may be able to fake an orgasm...but a male can fake a whole relationship"

from experience I agree...but thought it could make a good discussion topic...sooooo opinions please

tigs

23 Comments

You know my thoughts on this x

works both ways

ive encountered many a skankho in my time

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6646340

You know my thoughts on this x

hmmm....just kinda got me thinking seeing it...I know whatever a lad does a lass will have done somewhere along the line....and vice versa...but it just seemed sooooo true

micoo;6646345

works both waysive encountered many a skankho in my time

very true ;-)

another men hate thread???

Original Poster

boothy;6646384

both ways...as I said above its vice versa :roll:

boothy;6646384

was just gonna post........in before the man haters! lol!

bitseylango;6646398

was just gonna post........in before the man haters! lol!

too late I think

(not lil tiger btw)

lol interesting topic..well throughout my final year of university..my ex gf thought i had stopped smokin weed..however i used to get high everyday and she never found out..despite living in the same block as me!! and seeing me everyday!..does that count as faking a relationship??

A man can fake too, if he don't pull out.....

yup works both ways

micoo;6646345

works both waysive encountered many a skankho in my time

You really shouldn't talk about COM this way.:p

AshleyRFC;6646466

You really shouldn't talk about COM this way.:p

Hey gorgeous xxx

I've never "encountered" a Micoo :w00t: ;-)

evening com xxxxx

juicyx;6646510

evening com xxxxx

Hello my lovvie, how you doing? xxx

i think yes it is done, but i do think that a lot of men do honestly care even if in a less then committed relationship.

I know I could not even really dream of having a 'fake' relationship, but then again my girl has never had to fake it (not being big headed) she let me know if its not working for her...time to mix it up

ClarityofMind;6646525

Hello my lovvie, how you doing? xxx

i am good and how are you ? xx you been eating nuts or plums today ???

ClarityofMind;6646486

Hey gorgeous xxx I've never "encountered" a Micoo :w00t: ;-)

I have, one time I was trying to say My and a huge sneeze come out....

Micooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hows you doing? x

juicyx;6646615

i am good and how are you ? xx you been eating nuts or plums today ???

You know I've had no nuts yet today :w00t:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6646609

i think yes it is done, but i do think that a lot of men do honestly care … i think yes it is done, but i do think that a lot of men do honestly care even if in a less then committed relationship.I know I could not even really dream of having a 'fake' relationship, but then again my girl has never had to fake it (not being big headed) she let me know if its not working for her...time to mix it up

gotta admit...with the person I had in mind I never had to fake it...never even had the chance to consider it lol :oops: but still the quote above relates more to the break up than anything else...

AshleyRFC;6646629

I have, one time I was trying to say My and a huge sneeze come … I have, one time I was trying to say My and a huge sneeze come out....Micooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!Hows you doing? x

lol!!

I'm okay darling How was your day today?

I saw 2 clients whom I wasn't scheduled to see, did about 6 loads of laundry and played cafeworld on facebook

ClarityofMind;6646655

lol!!I'm okay darling How was your day today? I saw 2 clients whom I … lol!!I'm okay darling How was your day today? I saw 2 clients whom I wasn't scheduled to see, did about 6 loads of laundry and played cafeworld on facebook

My washing is piling up, I'm gonna leave it and hope that some magic fairies put it in the washing machine for me, worst thing is with this terrible weather I'm stuck using my tumble dryer.

My day was alright, picked up a couple of bargains in Asda as mine was having a clear out, got an In the Night Garden bed set for £2.40 and pink girly bed sets for £2 each for the girls.

I was no well a couple of weeks ago and it all went into my ear, for the last week my hearing has been muffled, thankfully now it seems to be clearing but was a pain in the erse as I couldn't hear if people were talking to me with other background noise lol.

lil_tiger;6646651

gotta admit...with the person I had in mind I never had to fake … gotta admit...with the person I had in mind I never had to fake it...never even had the chance to consider it lol :oops: but still the quote above relates more to the break up than anything else...

ah, my girlfriend said she would never consider faking it as whats the point? lol!

Well be interesting to see some more thoughts on the matter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1220
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay49
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323

See more discussions