Friends Fest UK - around £25-£30 for tickets

Found 26th MarEdited by:"jordanleno"
How you doin?

This is not so much a deal, more of a fan event. friendsfest.co.uk/

2916142.jpg
Friends Fest UK is back in 2018! You have to sign up first as a member on the link, and will be able to purchase tickets as members on Tuesday 27th March tomorrow when you get the email link.

Blurb from the poster:

"As well as a whole host of Friends themed activities, there will also be the very best from previous years including Monica’s apartment, Joey and Chandler’s apartment complete with corridor, Central Perk, original memorabilia and a chance to recreate the title sequence.

As Friendsfest members, you have secured the money-can't-buy, 48 hour exclusive pre-sale access to tickets, before the general public get their hands on them on Thursday.

Set your calendar alerts, you will receive an email on...TUESDAY 27th MARCH at 10am containing that all important pre-sale link. Last year many dates sold out before the public on-sale, so make sure you're quick to get your preferred date."

This is one for the fans. I went last year, cost about £26 and it was fun. If you're not a fan, be nice

Good luck all!

friendsfest.co.uk/
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
mod
Thanks @jordanleno I've posted this to Misc rather than Deals
I would rather stick pins in my eyes. I can't think of anything worse.

That's me being nice. Terrible American comedy show.
OldEnglish10 m ago

I would rather stick pins in my eyes. I can't think of anything worse. …I would rather stick pins in my eyes. I can't think of anything worse. That's me being nice. Terrible American comedy show.

33521189-HOb3Q.jpg
I'd rather use the HUKD app than go to that
Original Poster
LOL I know the show is not to everyone's taste, to each their own.
Edited by: "jordanleno" 28th Mar
Wow, I could pay £25 to go to Manchester to look at a corridor......
It's a good job andy moved this to misc, it could have been the coldest deal ever.
Edited by: "shadey12" 28th Mar
I wonder what the Central Perk is.
Original Poster
shadey122 h, 53 m ago

Wow, I could pay £25 to go to Manchester to look at a corridor......It's a …Wow, I could pay £25 to go to Manchester to look at a corridor......It's a good job andy moved this to misc, it could have been the coldest deal ever.

That may be so, can't please everyone. If one person sees value in this thread, then job's done
jordanleno10 h, 33 m ago

LOL I know the show is not to everyone's taste, to each their own.

I would usually agree with this statement on any other program, but I'm not sure why any sane human being on the planet would hate Friends.

Regardless of the Loony bins on this website, went to Friendsfest when it was in Chelmsford 2 years ago. Was its 2nd year and was a bit bare bones then. Didnt have Joey n Chans, nor Ross's obvs, so we got it all done within hour or so.

shadey1210 h, 24 m ago

Wow, I could pay £25 to go to Manchester to look at a corridor......It's a …Wow, I could pay £25 to go to Manchester to look at a corridor......It's a good job andy moved this to misc, it could have been the coldest deal ever.

You could apply that basic logic to literally anything. I love cars, and have travelled many miles to look at "shaped aluminium on rubber".
Original Poster
darkstryder3601 h, 21 m ago

I would usually agree with this statement on any other program, but I'm …I would usually agree with this statement on any other program, but I'm not sure why any sane human being on the planet would hate Friends. Regardless of the Loony bins on this website, went to Friendsfest when it was in Chelmsford 2 years ago. Was its 2nd year and was a bit bare bones then. Didnt have Joey n Chans, nor Ross's obvs, so we got it all done within hour or so. You could apply that basic logic to literally anything. I love cars, and have travelled many miles to look at "shaped aluminium on rubber".

Exactly. Some people like Friends, some don't. So sorry it doesn't measure up to their ideal standards of a tv programme.
I thought the thread was about buying a friend for £25. Sounded like a bit of a bargain
MSK.1 h, 28 m ago

I thought the thread was about buying a friend for £25. Sounded like a …I thought the thread was about buying a friend for £25. Sounded like a bit of a bargain

Hey you got me as a freind! if you can put up with my hair!!🐱
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants