Friends is now on Netflix in the UK! FINALLY!

Editor 20
Found 2nd Jan
Oh wow, it's felt like forever waiting for this! Absolutely loved this show back in the day. I don't own the box set but almost bought it over Christmas, so this has come just in time for me. Well worth taking a free trial if you're not already a member, although I'm not sure I'd have time to squeeze all of the episodes in, in the trial time frame. (1 Month)

100% perks up the Netflix Catalogue - netflix.com

2869514.jpg
2869514.jpg

Info Source - Here
Community Updates
MiscEntertainment
Top comments
Alternatively you can watch the show in its entirety in just one day if you tune in to Comedy Central.
Banned
lockwoodisbored58 m ago

Very happy for you.

DONT THEY ALL DIE IN THE LAST EPISODE WHEN THE BUS CRASHES OFF A CLIFF?
I made my girlfriend sit through the entirety of Mad Men last year.

When she pressed me about doing the same with Friends I said "DVDs are too much of a hassle, let's wait for it to come to Netflix". I said this with the utmost confidence that that would never happen.

Netflix called my bluff.

I hate Netflix.
20 Comments
Very happy for you.
Alternatively you can watch the show in its entirety in just one day if you tune in to Comedy Central.
deleted800342
RossD891 m ago

Alternatively you can watch the show in its entirety in just one day if …Alternatively you can watch the show in its entirety in just one day if you tune in to Comedy Central.

Indeed, I've never needed to open the dvd box set I bought about a decade ago as it's always on tv!
My Friend noticed it almost straight away ^_^ we had a viewing party for about the 1st 12 episodes, it sure was something, only 4 of us but one girl ended up in her underwear at one point, alcohol is a powerful thing >.>
Still waiting on psych to come to uk Netflix or amazon seeing as that and monk is on us prime now
Robb and Raquel’s, will they, won’t they, love story was my favourite, ‘we were on the outs!’ Lulz.
Edited by: "majestic2012" 2nd Jan
Banned
lockwoodisbored58 m ago

Very happy for you.

DONT THEY ALL DIE IN THE LAST EPISODE WHEN THE BUS CRASHES OFF A CLIFF?
I love friends 👌 I love re watching them they are so funny
I made my girlfriend sit through the entirety of Mad Men last year.

When she pressed me about doing the same with Friends I said "DVDs are too much of a hassle, let's wait for it to come to Netflix". I said this with the utmost confidence that that would never happen.

Netflix called my bluff.

I hate Netflix.
majestic20123 h, 25 m ago

Robb and Raquel’s, will they, won’t they, love story was my favourite, ‘we …Robb and Raquel’s, will they, won’t they, love story was my favourite, ‘we were on the outs!’ Lulz.

What programme have you been watching?
yayyy
SJHan14 m ago

What programme have you been watching?

Only a fool feeds the troll
Felicitous4 h, 15 m ago

My Friend noticed it almost straight away ^_^ we had a viewing party for …My Friend noticed it almost straight away ^_^ we had a viewing party for about the 1st 12 episodes, it sure was something, only 4 of us but one girl ended up in her underwear at one point, alcohol is a powerful thing >.>

sounds great fun
Decided to watch them again a year or two back didn't get past season two.
32973375-0hF5o.jpg
Are they the full episodes or the crap cut-down ones they show on UK TV and in the earlier boxsets?
Rubisco16 h, 24 m ago

Are they the full episodes or the crap cut-down ones they show on UK TV …Are they the full episodes or the crap cut-down ones they show on UK TV and in the earlier boxsets?

Full episodes - as per BluRay box-set.
Great news
Good news for fans of Friends, however, I seem to be in the minority of people who absolutely detest it. I don't find any of it funny whatsoever. Give me Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Only Fools and Horses etc over Friends any day!
in$anity20 m ago

Good news for fans of Friends, however, I seem to be in the minority of …Good news for fans of Friends, however, I seem to be in the minority of people who absolutely detest it. I don't find any of it funny whatsoever. Give me Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Only Fools and Horses etc over Friends any day!

Don't forget Ab Fab
deleted1431257
in$anity3rd Jan

Good news for fans of Friends, however, I seem to be in the minority of …Good news for fans of Friends, however, I seem to be in the minority of people who absolutely detest it. I don't find any of it funny whatsoever. Give me Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Only Fools and Horses etc over Friends any day!

Channel 5 Star is your friend for Fresh Prince of Bel Air, they cycle through all the episodes weekly, UKTV Gold is also full of Only Fools and Horses
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants