Groups

FRIENDS movie confirmed

finally a Friends movie

going to be called Friends reunited and to be released summer 2011

can't wait, funniest and best series everrr

its probably its becase its their 10th anniversiry they have announced it and because of the success of the Sex and City movie

12 Comments

thats ages away!!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear that though as what a fab team they were and all so different!!

Wooooooooooot!

not too sure about this, dont get me wrong i love friends it is one of the best tv SHOWS of all time, but making a movie ?? not too sure, i thought they all had a fall out which is why they stopped making the series ? anybody correct me please

Wow, most of them are in their 40's, they still look much younger than that

Original Poster

danny09;6416046

not too sure about this, dont get me wrong i love friends it is one of … not too sure about this, dont get me wrong i love friends it is one of the best tv SHOWS of all time, but making a movie ?? not too sure, i thought they all had a fall out which is why they stopped making the series ? anybody correct me please

they decided to make it because of the success of the Sex and City movie apparently, i thought they all got on, 10 series is a lot

Just lost the will to live at the thought of a Friends movie being released....you know what that means dont you.....they will be heavily promoting it.....all manner of crap memorabilia getting sold, scandal and rumours on the run up to the release.....the deals on here will be Friends all around......

Anarchy will ensue.....we will be consumed in useless Friends crap that nobody wants but have spent money on getting caught up in the hype....

OH GOOD GOD!.... :-(

am i the only person not to have seen a friends episode

jasonrat;6416302

Yes.

jasonrat;6416302

yes +1 ;-)

kamy187;6416060

they decided to make it because of the success of the Sex and City movie … they decided to make it because of the success of the Sex and City movie apparently, i thought they all got on, 10 series is a lot

but the thing is, sex and the city, both movie and program are f***ing S***! i hate it lol

Banned

oh dear, movies from tv series rarely work, movies from very good tv series work even less.
    They should have done the 3 hour episodes like they were going to do, not a big screen movie

Where did you get this information? Got a link?

colinsunderland;6417728

oh dear, movies from tv series rarely work, movies from very good tv … oh dear, movies from tv series rarely work, movies from very good tv series work even less.They should have done the 3 hour episodes like they were going to do, not a big screen movie

But are you forgetting? They will get crap loads of money from this lol, so that's why
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402052
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1017
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853
      4. EE Retention Deal S846

See more discussions