FRIENDS REUNION IS HAPPENING!

Posted 21st Feb
It's happening everybody!

After over 15 years, the cast of Friends will be reuniting for a special episode on HBO.

Each cast member confirmed this on their Instagram today, and is also confirmed on the HBO website.

Due to release in May 2020.

Click me
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I expect the Friends Reunion to be no laughing matter... literally.

(Cue canned laughter every five seconds )
18 Comments
Exclusive to HBO Max though, which is apparently not coming to the UK.

Looks like we’ll need to obtain it another way.
What a surprise
Biddy221/02/2020 23:30

Exclusive to HBO Max though, which is apparently not coming to the UK. …Exclusive to HBO Max though, which is apparently not coming to the UK. Looks like we’ll need to obtain it another way.

*cough*piratebay*cough*
Great news.

This show
39958702-3kEt9.jpg

39958702-5S0t0.jpg
I expect the Friends Reunion to be no laughing matter... literally.

(Cue canned laughter every five seconds )
It'll be rubbish, but ok from your favourite torrent provider.
Love the show but don't really want to seem them back together and ruin it.
Won’t it end up being like the Inbetweeners reunion... that was so hyped up (like Friends has been) but ended up being painful to watch because it was so awkward!
This will be about them as individuals talking and plugging their new upcoming movies and programmes. They'll probably spend 20 mins taking about friends. Stuff we'll already know of.
Most overrated show ever.
STRICKIBHOY22/02/2020 08:17

This will be about them as individuals talking and plugging their new …This will be about them as individuals talking and plugging their new upcoming movies and programmes. They'll probably spend 20 mins taking about friends. Stuff we'll already know of.

Think you may be right

It's gonna be a one hour unscripted show, It's not gonna be another episode of Friends which I think many are expecting/hoping for.
Edited by: "Candystore" 22nd Feb
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell22/02/2020 06:22

I expect the Friends Reunion to be no laughing matter... literally.(Cue …I expect the Friends Reunion to be no laughing matter... literally.(Cue canned laughter every five seconds )

Hahahaha
I find it weird, they wouldn’t do it for donkeys years, for all the people who loved it when it originally aired - then a bunch of tweens and students became obsessed with it like it was some ancient “classic” only they were privy to, wearing ridiculous looking merch. And now they’ll do it?
Nat_urally22/02/2020 10:05

I find it weird, they wouldn’t do it for donkeys years, for all the people …I find it weird, they wouldn’t do it for donkeys years, for all the people who loved it when it originally aired - then a bunch of tweens and students became obsessed with it like it was some ancient “classic” only they were privy to, wearing ridiculous looking merch. And now they’ll do it?

Probably enough time has passed and they feel nostalgia for the show.

They have all gone on to have successfully careers and are now really to celebrate the show. Not sure anything elses has been as big since.
So many people getting excited for this not realising it's not a new episode of Friends and is just the cast sitting down together for a chat while getting paid £2.5m each, lol.

They've already done this before btw, just not with all of the cast present, that one was crap too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants