Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3233811

i went on this once ages ago..never signed in again lol

My very first bf is on there!

He is a proper nutter :roll:

DLM;3233820

My very first bf is on there!He is a proper nutter :roll:

oooh not good.. AVOID like the plague

why do you think it is scary? Ive had an account on there forever and a day lol

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3233824

oooh not good.. AVOID like the plague

Defo, he tried to contact me in June on Facebook, i didn't answer :oops:

DLM;3233839

hmm i once had one who used to want to talk.. luckily only had my msn (number changed etc) which i think i blocked after awhile.. its just best to leave those things hehe, so you do good.. No one else wants to talk to me.. i dont get stalkers, luckily

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;3233867

hmm i once had one who used to want to talk.. luckily only had my msn … hmm i once had one who used to want to talk.. luckily only had my msn (number changed etc) which i think i blocked after awhile.. its just best to leave those things hehe, so you do good.. No one else wants to talk to me.. i dont get stalkers, luckily

I do occasionally but they are usually not worth bothering with :roll:

DLM;3233839

yikes, i went on there years ago when it first started and now cant remember my email or password i used, i looked recently and it freaked me out :oops:

never bothered, just use facebook

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;3233919

yikes, i went on there years ago when it first started and now cant … yikes, i went on there years ago when it first started and now cant remember my email or password i used, i looked recently and it freaked me out :oops:

I know, stay clear, well clear :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3233935

never bothered, just use facebook

Don't bother x x

I know what you mean...it's a bit creepy to hear from someone years down the line. I registered yonks ago and kept getting the old "someone has joined..." etc and I logged in sometime later and saw that a girl that had been in my class had sent a message to "anyone that remembered me. " Well, my eyes still fill up now because we were so bloody awful to that girl and I am so sorry for being as awful as we were to here because she was "different" (long story). I am ashamed of how we treated her and that is perhaps why I can't even say "Hello, I remember you." I'd like to apologize, but I think if I do, I open up a "lets get to know each other" situation, and I don' t think I can do that.

Original Poster Banned

franbo60;3233994

I know what you mean...it's a bit creepy to hear from someone years down … I know what you mean...it's a bit creepy to hear from someone years down the line. I registered yonks ago and kept getting the old "someone has joined..." etc and I logged in sometime later and saw that a girl that had been in my class had sent a message to "anyone that remembered me. " Well, my eyes still fill up now because we were so bloody awful to that girl and I am so sorry for being as awful as we were to here because she was "different" (long story). I am ashamed of how we treated her and that is perhaps why I can't even say "Hello, I remember you." I'd like to apologize, but I think if I do, I open up a "lets get to know each other" situation, and I don' t think I can do that.

Aw x x

Banned

dont do
    Friend's reunited

face book all the way

i love it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2323
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires44