EXPIRED

Friends Scene It game

what the cheapest price for this, i'm not really interested iit but apparantly my girlfriend really wants it. cheapest at toys'r'us but i dont wanna pay £5 delivery and dont really live anywhere near one.

14 Comments

Netto are getting these in next MOnday £14.99

netto.co.uk/int…nsf

Original Poster

cant seem to find it... will they be getting many in?

and as a fellow county durhamer where is netto, ive never seen one.

Banned

:santa: hi , also looking for this game but cant get that netto website working! do they deliver? Gotta keep an eye out for this..

Original Poster

i got someone to get me it from toys'r'us today, it was only £14.99

Banned

Ebay!!!! lol

Banned

toys r us website aint workin me, not sure if theres one near me, seen it for £20 in gadget shop. Guess toys r us is the cheapest!

try good old woolies, have seen it on offer many of times.:)

Banned

woolies are selling it for £36 the RRP"!

guerilla

cant seem to find it... will they be getting many in?and as a fellow … cant seem to find it... will they be getting many in?and as a fellow county durhamer where is netto, ive never seen one.

Theres one at Birtley, Stanley, Sunderland, Hartlepool.

Pleased to see you managed to get one:thumbsup:

Freinds Game Is Ace

my sister went to toys r us and it was £10. she also said she saw it in The Factory Shop for £5. Personally never heard of that shop before.

Original Poster

it wasn't a tenner when i went to toys'r'us was 15 quid. if you could get it for a tenner, that would be a bargain, as previously posted the rrp is £35ish. only problem is delivery at toys'r'us is £5

Is this a board game / DVD version or are you talking about the Xbox 360 game being this cheap?

Original Poster

board game dvd thing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876400
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671412
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022

See more discussions