Groups

FRIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

dunno why i'm so excited bout it coz my best friend just left so now i'm stuck in with no kids
    whats everyone doing?

lynds xx

134 Comments

why don,t you go out for the night if you,ve no kids? i would be off!!!!!!

Original Poster

wulshaz;8551711

why don,t you go out for the night if you,ve no kids? i would be … why don,t you go out for the night if you,ve no kids? i would be off!!!!!!

i didnt know till bout 2pm that i was gonna be child free and by that time it was too late to organise anything....my friends are all boring and need about 5 days notice :roll:

Off out for drinks after Ashes to Ashes at 9pm.

Just spent £100 on GAME.co.uk, so feeling a wee bit guilty.

Original Poster

robtallica;8551725

Off out for drinks after Ashes to Ashes at 9pm.Just spent £100 on … Off out for drinks after Ashes to Ashes at 9pm.Just spent £100 on GAME.co.uk, so feeling a wee bit guilty.

can i come rob

spent now, so what :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;8551720

i didnt know till bout 2pm that i was gonna be child free and by that … i didnt know till bout 2pm that i was gonna be child free and by that time it was too late to organise anything....my friends are all boring and need about 5 days notice :roll:

i hate when that happens its a right pi@@er! at leats you got here thats what i normally do this and facebook! :-D and then when i ceck in the morning sometimes i am :oops:!!! :w00t:

lfc_engravedonheart;8551735

can i come rob :)spent now, so what :thumbsup:

If you like, place will be full of dirty southerners though

It's £100 already spent fair enough, and contemplating another £20 grrrr.

Original Poster

wulshaz;8551741

i hate when that happens its a right pi@@er! at leats you got here thats … i hate when that happens its a right pi@@er! at leats you got here thats what i normally do this and facebook! :-D and then when i ceck in the morning sometimes i am :oops:!!! :w00t:

i know!! really does my head in!! and my bf already made plans to go out before we knew i didnt have boys so double bummer!! yep, me too... tho i dont care, tis only tinternet :thumbsup:

Original Poster

robtallica;8551751

If you like, place will be full of dirty southerners though :pIt's £100 … If you like, place will be full of dirty southerners though :pIt's £100 already spent fair enough, and contemplating another £20 grrrr.

i can handle them

dont spend the extra then if you're already regretting it

lfc_engravedonheart;8551766

i can handle them :pdont spend the extra then if you're already … i can handle them :pdont spend the extra then if you're already regretting it

Don't wear anything Liverpool, mainly Chelsea supporters in this part of Windsor(whilst they're winning a few trophies at least). You'll be chucked out with your Liverpool top ripped off :w00t:

[size=5]Party At Lynds House People!!![/size]

:-D

Original Poster

robtallica;8551793

Don't wear anything Liverpool, mainly Chelsea supporters in this part of … Don't wear anything Liverpool, mainly Chelsea supporters in this part of Windsor(whilst they're winning a few trophies at least). You'll be chucked out with your Liverpool top ripped off :w00t:

liverpool kit it is then ;-)

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8551817

[size=5]Party At Lynds House People!!![/size]:-D

everyone welcome :-D

lfc_engravedonheart;8551826

liverpool kit it is then ;-)

Haha. Classic Lyndsey, always gets me to raise

... a smile:-D

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8551720

i didnt know till bout 2pm that i was gonna be child free and by that … i didnt know till bout 2pm that i was gonna be child free and by that time it was too late to organise anything....my friends are all boring and need about 5 days notice :roll:

boring it sounds like they are the ones with a life :whistling::p

Original Poster

robtallica;8551870

Haha. Classic Lyndsey, always gets me to raise... a smile:-D

just doing my job :-D

Original Poster

churchill;8551907

boring it sounds like they are the ones with a life :whistling::p

what, 5 days notice due to getting hubbys permission... i'd rather have mine

StevenA2000_uk;8551817

[size=5]Party At Lynds House People!!![/size]:-D

Ok are teh drinks on lynda?;-)

Original Poster

JACKIT99;8551984

[SIZE="7"]lynda!!![/SIZE] get it right and no, bring ya own

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8551949

what, 5 days notice due to getting hubbys permission... i'd rather have … what, 5 days notice due to getting hubbys permission... i'd rather have mine

well they are women so you cant expect them to come out with you without getting a mans permission surely:-D

JACKIT99;8551984

lol - Can a mod contact me becuase I have an answer to that which I'd like to say but dont think I can post it!!!!

:w00t:

Original Poster

churchill;8552001

well they are women so you cant expect them to come out with you without … well they are women so you cant expect them to come out with you without getting a mans permission surely:-D

haha i am a woman and defo dont need no permission to go out

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8552018

lol - Can a mod contact me becuase I have an answer to that which I'd … lol - Can a mod contact me becuase I have an answer to that which I'd like to say but dont think I can post it!!!!:w00t:

lmao! i wonder what that is :whistling:

Have fun Lynda, I'll have a couple of drinks out for you, then might send you a few suggestive/disgusting texts:-D

lfc_engravedonheart;8551990

[SIZE="7"]lynda!!![/SIZE] get it right and no, bring ya own

not coming now:p
    you are a let down lynda:-D

Banned

JACKIT99;8552048

not coming now:pyou are a let down lynda:-D

she wasnt last night:whistling::-D

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8552022

haha i am a woman and defo dont need no permission to go out

thats handy to know:thumbsup:

Spending the night in with the girlfriend Current listening to music. Whilst she moans I am on this :P

Original Poster

robtallica;8552043

Have fun Lynda, I'll have a couple of drinks out for you, then might send … Have fun Lynda, I'll have a couple of drinks out for you, then might send you a few suggestive/disgusting texts

JACKIT99;8552048

not coming nowyou are a let down lynda:-D

lynds :viking:

bring them on robbo ;-)

you obvo dont know me jackinthebox

Original Poster

churchill;8552100

she wasnt last night:whistling::-D

you said you're not a blabber mouth :x

Original Poster

redvee92;8552126

Spending the night in with the girlfriend Current listening to music. … Spending the night in with the girlfriend Current listening to music. Whilst she moans I am on this :P

:lol: good on you :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;8552035

lmao! i wonder what that is :whistling:

LOL - you already know

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8552153

LOL - you already know

of course ;-)

Banned

redvee92;8552126

Spending the night in with the girlfriend Current listening to music. … Spending the night in with the girlfriend Current listening to music. Whilst she moans I am on this :P

she is moaning i am on this ......... yeah big boy im on it give it to me lol

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8552140

you said you're not a blabber mouth :x

lol sorry but i like to brag:-D

Original Poster

where on earth is everyone?? hukd is crap now.... i need entertaining

i went to south shields with the fella, but it was poo cos nowt was open and barely anyone there. so we came back and watched dvds and snuggled

hope everyones ok tonight.

Original Poster

churchill;8552224

lol sorry but i drag to brag:-D

well big boy, glad its out in the open

Original Poster

donna-lou;8552230

i went to south shields with the fella, but it was poo cos nowt was open … i went to south shields with the fella, but it was poo cos nowt was open and barely anyone there. so we came back and watched dvds and snuggled hope everyones ok tonight.

awww sweet :-D wish my bf was here for snuggles tonight :-(

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8552233

well big boy, glad its out in the open

how did you know its out in the open are you at my window

Original Poster

churchill;8552242

how did you know its out in the open are you at my window

did you not hear me knocking :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text