Groups
    EXPIRED

Frilly´s Holiday Thread.... Keep me posted xx

use this thread like a Daily Newpaper for me while I´m away, Need to keep up with all the goings on .. All the Gossip from the normal world NOT Hukd´s world and News Ie how cold it is over there lol

127 Comments

Hola seniorita !!

Original Poster

Hola Kyalion.. so there is life over there:p

frollickingfrill;6486844

Hola Kyalion.. so there is life over there:p

I constitute life ? Damn shame on everyonre else. How's you jollidays ?

Original Poster

kyalion;6486863

I constitute life ? Damn shame on everyonre else. How's you jollidays ?

Yes thanks, bloody hot thou
    nikkib123;6486865

Wooooooooo are you having a good time?

nikkib123;6486874

Erm wheres the boy?

Nicki I have left all 3 of my ´boy´s´¨ back home, I´m doing a Shirley Valentine

what are you doing on the internetings? I'd be on the beach getting a tan

im here in sunny cold golborne

hello hon, hope you are having a lovely holiday xx

dont worry its same ole same ole here xx

Original Poster

Tanchi;6486889

what are you doing on the internetings? I'd be on the beach getting a tan … what are you doing on the internetings? I'd be on the beach getting a tan

Taking a break or I will end up like a lobster:? I cant believe it is this hot in Main land Spain in Oct, I normally go to the canaries and it´s not usually as hot as this:w00t:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;6486894

im here in sunny cold golborne

ClarityofMind;6486895

hello hon, hope you are having a lovely holiday xxdont worry its same ole … hello hon, hope you are having a lovely holiday xxdont worry its same ole same ole here xx

Only been here about 36hours and already had to change rooms :x had to call sercurity at 3am this morning bloody neighbours fighting :x

frollickingfrill;6486906

Only been here about 36hours and already had to change rooms :x had to … Only been here about 36hours and already had to change rooms :x had to call sercurity at 3am this morning bloody neighbours fighting :x

oh how scary! you poor thing!!

I hope the rest of your hol is better xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6486910

oh how scary! you poor thing!!I hope the rest of your hol is better xxx

Much quiter where we are now thou, so should be better :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;6486882

Yes thanks, bloody hot thou Nicki I have left all 3 of my ´boy´s´¨ back ho … Yes thanks, bloody hot thou Nicki I have left all 3 of my ´boy´s´¨ back home, I´m doing a Shirley Valentine

- I think I've just had my first inspiration for saving up for me for a change :-D Good for you hun x

Hope you're having a lovely time :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;6486897

Taking a break or I will end up like a lobster:? I cant believe it is … Taking a break or I will end up like a lobster:? I cant believe it is this hot in Main land Spain in Oct, I normally go to the canaries and it´s not usually as hot as this:w00t:

oh how jealous we all are now xxxx :-D

snowflake;6486930

- I think I've just had my first inspiration for saving up for me for a … - I think I've just had my first inspiration for saving up for me for a change :-D Good for you hun xHope you're having a lovely time :thumbsup:

I'm also thinking of doing this hun we can hit it together :w00t:;-)

ClarityofMind;6486944

I'm also thinking of doing this hun we can hit it together :w00t:;-)

I'll hold you to that, but my spare 50p a week will take me a while to get there, we need to find a really hot deal lol (Hopefully work will pick up soon :? ) xx

Original Poster

snowflake;6486930

- I think I've just had my first inspiration for saving up for me for a … - I think I've just had my first inspiration for saving up for me for a change Good for you hun xHope you're having a lovely time :thumbsup:

Well I´m not completely the Shirley Valenitine... I´m here with "Where´s Wally" AKA my Dad :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6486939

oh how jealous we all are now xxxx :-D

Hee Hee it worked then pmsl

frollickingfrill;6486962

Well I´m not completely the Shirley Valenitine... I´m here with "Where´s … Well I´m not completely the Shirley Valenitine... I´m here with "Where´s Wally" AKA my Dad :whistling:Hee Hee it worked then pmsl

You're rotten

Hope 'where's wally' doesn't cramp your style lol ;-)

Original Poster

snowflake;6486971

You're rotten Hope 'where's wally' doesn't cramp your style lol ;-)

No bless him, he gone for a lie down, ;-)

woo hoo frilly,good to see you:-D Can ya slip me in ya suitcase next time please:-D

Original Poster

rosie2008;6486994

woo hoo frilly,good to see you:-D Can ya slip me in ya suitcase next time … woo hoo frilly,good to see you:-D Can ya slip me in ya suitcase next time please:-D

Whoo Hoo Rosie, I would of been lucky to get one of your "slips" in me suit case never mine you :thinking:

frollickingfrill;6487011

Whoo Hoo Rosie, I would of been lucky to get one of your "slips" in me … Whoo Hoo Rosie, I would of been lucky to get one of your "slips" in me suit case never mine you :thinking:

All them large cups frilly?:w00t::whistling:

snowflake;6486954

I'll hold you to that, but my spare 50p a week will take me a while to … I'll hold you to that, but my spare 50p a week will take me a while to get there, we need to find a really hot deal lol (Hopefully work will pick up soon :? ) xx

it'd be fab babe xx

Original Poster

rosie2008;6487027

All them large cups frilly?:w00t::whistling:

More like flaming huge "mugs" than cups:? Was thinking of just buying a size 34B and then I could get more of me tanned, :-D

frollickingfrill;6486962

Hee Hee it worked then pmsl

sure as eggs is eggs :w00t:;-)

frollickingfrill;6487036

More like flaming huge "mugs" than cups:? Was thinking of just buying a … More like flaming huge "mugs" than cups:? Was thinking of just buying a size 34B and then I could get more of me tanned, :-D

if you buy a 34 B you'll need some hot totty to come hold up all the rest of you lol xxxx

If I were on holiday I would not be wasting my time stuck inside on a 'puter, you should be outside drinking a Pina Colada and sizzling. :w00t:
    Have a good holiday :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;6487036

More like flaming huge "mugs" than cups:? Was thinking of just buying a … More like flaming huge "mugs" than cups:? Was thinking of just buying a size 34B and then I could get more of me tanned, :-D

all over tan frilly!!!!:whistling: woo hoo.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6487049

if you buy a 34 B you'll need some hot totty to come hold up all the rest … if you buy a 34 B you'll need some hot totty to come hold up all the rest of you lol xxxx

I´m sure my knees will do that for me ... Or they will be more like Pom Pom´s on me slippers:?

Original Poster

MikeL;6487050

If I were on holiday I would not be wasting my time stuck inside on a … If I were on holiday I would not be wasting my time stuck inside on a 'puter, you should be outside drinking a Pina Colada and sizzling. :w00t:Have a good holiday :thumbsup:

I would be sizzling, anyway it´s "my time" away from Dad .. need a break at least an hour a day :-D

frollickingfrill;6487056

I´m sure my knees will do that for me ... Or they will be more like Pom … I´m sure my knees will do that for me ... Or they will be more like Pom Pom´s on me slippers:?

:lol: rahter huuuuuge pom poms:w00t:

Original Poster

rosie2008;6487067

:lol: rahter huuuuuge pom poms:w00t:

Well I have size 7 feet so will have rather huge Slippers too :roll:

frollickingfrill;6487075

Well I have size 7 feet so will have rarther huse Slippers too :roll:

pmsl.. how many shoes you got in that suitcase? lol between feet and erm........ covers for the plum puddings cant be much room left:-D

Original Poster

rosie2008;6487090

pmsl.. how many shoes you got in that suitcase? lol between feet and … pmsl.. how many shoes you got in that suitcase? lol between feet and erm........ covers for the plum puddings cant be much room left:-D

LMAO Rosie you have a lovely way with words Hun :whistling: No I´m not a shoe person, Waste of time, I can never see them anyway when I´ve got them on :roll:

frollickingfrill;6487110

LMAO Rosie you have a lovely way with words Hun No I´m not a shoe person, … LMAO Rosie you have a lovely way with words Hun No I´m not a shoe person, Waste of time, I can never see them anyway when I´ve got them on :roll:

:giggle: well watch ya toesy woesys dont get burnt.......:p ooop,forgot nope not a chance of that:whistling:

Have fun frilly, i gotta go now. Bring me back a souvineer...........................................a nice dark haired hunk would be good:whistling: xx

Original Poster

rosie2008;6487134

:giggle: well watch ya toesy woesys dont get burnt.......:p ooop,forgot … :giggle: well watch ya toesy woesys dont get burnt.......:p ooop,forgot nope not a chance of thatHave fun frilly, i gotta go now. Bring me back a souvineer...........................................a nice dark haired hunk would be good:whistling: xx

No, he´s mine if I ever found one :-D Take Care Hun. Maybe on about same time tomorrow too if your about :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;6487140

No, he´s mine if I ever found one Take Care Hun. Maybe on about same time … No, he´s mine if I ever found one Take Care Hun. Maybe on about same time tomorrow too if your about :thumbsup:

:-D I`ll be here......cya sonn:-D i`ll have his brother then:thinking::whistling: well....................even his dad would do. lol

Original Poster

rosie2008;6487155

:-D I`ll be here......cya son i`ll have his brother … :-D I`ll be here......cya son i`ll have his brother then:thinking::whistling: well....................even his dad would do. lol

You can have my dad :roll::p

frollickingfrill;6487162

You can have my dad :roll::p

:lol::lol:

hiya JJ! Glad to hear your havin a good time, dont be burning them bangers

Original Poster

bitseylango;6487179

hiya JJ! Glad to hear your havin a good time, dont be burning them … hiya JJ! Glad to hear your havin a good time, dont be burning them bangers

Hey BJ.... Great so far... Weather Fantastic :-D as for the bangers well I think I would block the sun out if went topless :?

PS love the halloween Avvi Bitsey:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions