Frogs legs ..... and what happens to the rest of the frog

20 replies
Found 24th Sep 2008
Following a discussion at work - If you can eat frogs legs - what happens to the rest of the frog? do they eat it? do they grow back? and why has our security man got no sense of humour!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

Why has our security man got no sense of humour!!!!!

He's a man :roll:

Original Poster

DLM;3041976

Why has our security man got no sense of humour!!!!!He's a man :roll:

................... well possibly but the jury is out on that one!

The legs grow back........

and for dessert you get to lick the frog :whistling:

Banned

Aquatic;3041990

................... well possibly but the jury is out on that one!

:w00t:

Banned

I kissed a frog once, it didn't turn into a prince :x

Original Poster

choc1969;3041999

The legs grow back........and for dessert you get to lick the frog … The legs grow back........and for dessert you get to lick the frog :whistling:

what restaurant is that????? cos whatever it is - we dont want to go!

DLM;3042004

I kissed a frog once, it didn't turn into a prince :x

:x

You can snog me any time.

Gissa kizzzz and I turn you into a pretty toad. :whistling:

[QUOTE=choc1969;3041999]The legs grow back........

and for dessert you get to lick the frog

You should see the reaction when the frog licks back :w00t: my treat, lick lick lick, crispy fly anyone?

The legs are cut off and the rest of the frog is thrown away,
As for licking a frog,some frogs give out a halocegenic fluid,it may be spelt wrong but it is true,
So the next morning what you thought was a prince or princess could be something completely different...

choc1969;3041999

The legs grow back........and for dessert you get to lick the frog … The legs grow back........and for dessert you get to lick the frog :whistling:

er

Banned

sofatoad;3042026

:xYou can snog me any time.Gissa kizzzz and I turn you into a pretty … :xYou can snog me any time.Gissa kizzzz and I turn you into a pretty toad. :whistling:

:oops:

They should make little wheel chairs, so frogs can go on DLA and have a brand new cars and never have to worry about the next payday.

Original Poster

antenna;3042046

The legs are cut off and the rest of the frog is thrown away,As for … The legs are cut off and the rest of the frog is thrown away,As for licking a frog,some frogs give out a halocegenic fluid,it may be spelt wrong but it is true,So the next morning what you thought was a prince or princess could be something completely different...

so is that where the phrase you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince comes from???

Banned

splatsplatsplat;3042063

They should make little wheel chairs, so frogs can go on DLA and have a … They should make little wheel chairs, so frogs can go on DLA and have a brand new cars and never have to worry about the next payday.

Like my neighbour's :roll:

I suppose its a bit like fish fingers,or chicken balls in your favourite chinese restaurant.......there must be a load of waste................................

Besides Frogs with no legs go deaf

Tell them to jump but they don't move:thinking:

splatsplatsplat;3042063

They should make little wheel chairs, so frogs can go on DLA and have a … They should make little wheel chairs, so frogs can go on DLA and have a brand new cars and never have to worry about the next payday.

Great idea.......and when they croak they could be given to poor asylum seekers

splatsplatsplat;3042063

Well didn't you see them at the para-olympics ;-)

http://bp1.blogger.com/_7lVdMls5uOs/SDGwVtc4YkI/AAAAAAAABG0/qjJAM49rJCo/s400/frogs_on_wheelchairs.jpg

sofatoad;3042081

Besides Frogs with no legs go deafTell them to jump but they don't … Besides Frogs with no legs go deafTell them to jump but they don't move:thinking:

why did i smirk at that :lol:

antenna;3042074

I suppose its a bit like fish fingers,or chicken balls in your favourite … I suppose its a bit like fish fingers,or chicken balls in your favourite chinese restaurant.......there must be a load of waste................................

LMAO :w00t::-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions