Expired

From 2nd August - Free MacCoin when you purchase a Big Mac - exchange for a free Big Mac

Found 30th Jul
*Edit: Moved to Misc for the moment as not 100% sure if UK is participating but will move to deals if confirmed*

Looks an interesting promotion starting 2nd August, basically you will get a MacCoin when you purchase a Big Mac which you can redeem for a free Big Mac.

I think you can get a Big Mac and fries for £1.99 with vouchers usually, so hopefully this promo will work on top.

"We're celebrating 50 years of the Big Mac with the MacCoin, a limited-edition global currency that’s redeemable for a free Big Mac in 50+ countries. There are 5 collectible designs, celebrating 5 legendary decades! Starting on August 2, buy a Big Mac and get your own MacCoin while supplies last"

3000097.jpg

Deal source
Community Updates
Top comments
I thought it was their own block chain currency for a minute.
Wanna get rich?

1) Get a bunch of £1.99 coupons
2) Get a big mac and fries, plus coin
3) Eat the big mac and fries (but not the coin)
4) sell the coin for £2
5) Make £.01
6) repeat
7) profit?!?
17 Comments
McMillionaire!

34542813-8eEcg.jpg
emribena1 m ago

McMillionaire! [Image]

respect chanchi for sniffing this one out.obviously hot
Cooool
Chanchi32 how do find offers which I'm always interested in. You're so talented *raise a drink to this y'all!*
While supplies last . . . .
I wonder how many of these they have minted
few for sale on e bay already
Wanna get rich?

1) Get a bunch of £1.99 coupons
2) Get a big mac and fries, plus coin
3) Eat the big mac and fries (but not the coin)
4) sell the coin for £2
5) Make £.01
6) repeat
7) profit?!?
steveideas1 m ago

Wanna get rich?1) Get a bunch of £1.99 coupons2) Get a big mac and fries, …Wanna get rich?1) Get a bunch of £1.99 coupons2) Get a big mac and fries, plus coin3) Eat the big mac and fries (but not the coin)4) sell the coin for £25) Make £.016) repeat7) profit?!?

Bit pointless really if you want to eat the coin though
Roger_Irrelevant30th Jul

probably needs a special chip to run it
Moved to Misc from deals for the moment, as although it says global promotion, not confirmed that the UK are participating. Will update once I have more info.
steveideas1 h, 7 m ago

Wanna get rich?1) Get a bunch of £1.99 coupons2) Get a big mac and fries, …Wanna get rich?1) Get a bunch of £1.99 coupons2) Get a big mac and fries, plus coin3) Eat the big mac and fries (but not the coin)4) sell the coin for £25) Make £.016) repeat7) profit?!?

Have loads of vouchers in Whsmith limestreet. Not for drive thrus though, which is literally both mcdonalds close to me.
Chanchi324 h, 1 m ago

Moved to Misc from deals for the moment, as although it says global …Moved to Misc from deals for the moment, as although it says global promotion, not confirmed that the UK are participating. Will update once I have more info.

Not available in the UK.

twitter.com/McD…=19
Chanchi324 h, 20 m ago

not confirmed that the UK are participating. Will update once I have more …not confirmed that the UK are participating. Will update once I have more info.

GonzoFK18 m ago

Not available in the UK.

Not in UK???

Annoying.

We buy enough without the promotion I suspect

shame I’d quite like a Coin.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants