Groups

from michael jackson himself

NEW SHOW DATES ADDED & NEW CODES RELEASED!!

We are thrilled to tell you that your registration for a chance to join the Michael Jackson presale has been successful! The presale is on NOW through to 6am [GMT] 13 March 2009. During this window, you could be able to buy up to 4 tickets to see Michael Jackson at the O2 arena, London. But hurry, demand for tickets is unprecedented so they will go fast!

Buying tickets is very simple. Heres all you have to do

ALL THE TICKETS ON PRESALE HAVE GONE and i just get my code now

16 Comments

most of us knew that.
    And it's Jackson, not "Jacskon"

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4614307

most of us knew that. And it's Jackson, not "Jacskon"

omg and i just got my code now, P*&$ take

I got my code at 4.30 p m and manageged to get tickets by 5.30 so keep trying - I got the 29th September ones

Original Poster

octobergirl;4614400

I got my code at 4.30 p m and manageged to get tickets by 5.30 so keep … I got my code at 4.30 p m and manageged to get tickets by 5.30 so keep trying - I got the 29th September ones

all of them have gone checked every date and none available now :-(

How much where the tickets?

octobergirl;4614400

I got my code at 4.30 p m and manageged to get tickets by 5.30 so keep … I got my code at 4.30 p m and manageged to get tickets by 5.30 so keep trying - I got the 29th September ones

I have just got my code but when i go to the ticketmaster site there is no where to enter it. When you got your tickets on which page did you have to enter the code? I f you go to the site now can you see the same place where you enter the code or has it been removed as i wonder if its my link which isnt working. Many thanks.

just got my code got all excited went onto ticketmaster website and it says on every date

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

* Tickets may not be on sale yet
    * Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
    * Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
    * On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office

Tickets will be available again in the morning guys, poor servers need a rest.

Have you all got presale codes ?

I have found a much better deal.

I will be going to see the Freak Show at my local fun fair. It's only 50p to marvel at all the funny faces.

Ive got tickets to every show. I want to be able to tell my kids i saw a mans nose fall off.

Just got 4 tickets.
    Sailed straight through without any waiting. :thumbsup:

I got tickets, woo hoo, can anyone point me in the direction of the seating plan, I can't find it anywhere.

many thanks

chickabee;4617395

I got tickets, woo hoo, can anyone point me in the direction of the … I got tickets, woo hoo, can anyone point me in the direction of the seating plan, I can't find it anywhere.many thanks

Same place you got your tickets from.

i understand that they would be somewhere there, but I can't find them. I've checked ticketmaster and the O2 arena homepage, so if someone would be so kind as to give me a link, I would be very grateful.

but aren't these just an allocation of tickets.... the rest go on sale tomorrow morning. the way the press was reporting it, you'd think every date sold out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76733
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2489
      3. Asda having major issues with deliveries today11
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller77

See more discussions