From reading Misc, I am surprised at how often people eat McDonalds

Found 17th Apr 2010
Seems to be every hour or so a new thread arrives with play.com vouchers (or food etc) to give away etc. Dont get me wrong, I admire ppl giving them away.

Obviously Mcd's is popular, cos they are all over the world.

But people having nine or ten (+ ) vouchers to give away made me think: how often do people go Mcds? lol

Just having one of those moments of realisation.

34 Comments

Well, we have one in a blue moon, but when we went last time we had 4 adult meals, and either 4-6 vouchers each.

:lol: i never go but when uni is on im at a fast food place (BK or subway) 3 times a week, just cos theres nowhere else haha i love it though :lol:

Free wifi :thumbsup:

Me, personally not touched one since my schooldays, (i'm 33 now), I'm a KFC kinda guy.

I rarely go - but does help when the idiot's leave me there rubbish in my shop

I rarely go, but when I used to be at Uni, I would eat a ridiculous amount of Subway. It was always either steak and cheese with southwest sauce or chicken and bacon ranch (toasted) with BBQ sauce, both on hearty Italian

Original Poster

We_Are_138;8388868

I rarely go, but when I used to be at Uni, I would eat a ridiculous … I rarely go, but when I used to be at Uni, I would eat a ridiculous amount of Subway. It was always either steak and cheese with southwest sauce or chicken and bacon ranch (toasted) with BBQ sauce, both on hearty Italian

lol sounds nice

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;8388849

Well, we have one in a blue moon, but when we went last time we had 4 … Well, we have one in a blue moon, but when we went last time we had 4 adult meals, and either 4-6 vouchers each.

Oh.....I was not aware that you got that many vouchers per meal.

So one adult meal you get around 5 play vouchers or a selection?

You get 2 vouchers with a meal.

been 3 times this year. is that a lot?

We go about twice a year as a treat for the kids when we're on holiday. On our last trip we got three play £1 off codes, a free mcflurry, a free sundae, and about 9 codes to input to try for a grand. Site's not working for me though...

I too, am surprised at the frequent visits to McDonalds by some members. I did ask this in a giveaway thread, but i got very rudely ignored. Probably got lost in the vultures trying to grab something for free.

I,m 23, and not a health freak or a food snob at all, no where near, but I only go to McDonalds maybe once every 2 months or so.

Im not surprised. Obesity is on the rise globally

Banned

shanecr;8389051

been 3 times this year. is that a lot?

no :thumbsup:

Banned

It's pretty grim tbh, no wonder we a re all dying of diabetes/heart failure/stroke/obesity.

I was suprised tbh, I thought I was a bit on the unhealthy side having a takeaway one a week :lol:

I don't know how people eat it so much tbh, I got one this week as a treat for the kids, they asked for one and it's the first time I have had a mc'ds in about a year, we literally never have them and it was rank :lol: got a 20% of hq hair tho!

tinkerbell28;8389349

It's pretty grim tbh, no wonder we a re all dying of diabetes/heart … It's pretty grim tbh, no wonder we a re all dying of diabetes/heart failure/stroke/obesity.I was suprised tbh, I thought I was a bit on the unhealthy side having a takeaway one a week :lol:I don't know how people eat it so much tbh, I got one this week as a treat for the kids, they asked for one and it's the first time I have had a mc'ds in about a year, we literally never have them and it was rank :lol: got a 20% of hq hair tho!

u use "tbh" way too much tbh

Banned

Eez1;8389377

u use "tbh" way too much tbh

I know tbh, it's typing laziness. Eat mc'ds a lot do you:whistling:

tinkerbell28;8389394

I know tbh, it's typing laziness. Eat mc'ds a lot do you:whistling:

hahahah dont get it twisted i go to KFC and im not fat!!

Banned

Eez1;8389412

hahahah dont get it twisted i go to KFC and im not fat!!

Phew, that's sooooooo , much better:p

tinkerbell28;8389424

Phew, that's sooooooo , much better:p

describe urself to me physically lolol

Banned

Eez1;8389457

describe urself to me physically lolol

Physically, I am 5'3 long blonde hair a size 12 although toned as I work out to stay in shape, however right now I my stomach stcks out like I have had too many takeaways, but I am 13 weeks preggers:w00t: I will soon be shot to bits and look like a beached whale and have to do it all again.

Is that ok:santa:

hahahahaha who got u preggers u sound hot

Banned

Eez1;8389496

hahahahaha who got u preggers u sound hot

My husband :lol:

well if it wasnt him it woulda been me baby

Original Poster

Flirting over a Mcdonalds thread. Who'da thought. lol

i dont do married women but shes sooo tryna tempt me with that description

Eez1;8389595

You don't even know the age! :w00t:

Banned

I dont like mcDs doesnt fill me up! I eat at my works canteen as its really really nice n loads of variety. but a meal, drink n dessert sets me back about £7

Banned

[

Latinosharkey;8389540

Flirting over a Mcdonalds thread. Who'da thought. lol

Moi? No he asked, I told :lol:

Eez1;8389595

What the with child bit ?!?!?

peodude;8389607

You don't even know the age! :w00t:

29 absolutely and positvely ancient:w00t:

tinkerbell28;8389705

[Moi? No he asked, I told :lol:What the with child bit ?!?!?29 absolutely … [Moi? No he asked, I told :lol:What the with child bit ?!?!?29 absolutely and positvely ancient:w00t:

were in our prime =] shame someone beat me to it i bet he loves gettin u preg

Banned

Eez1;8389737

were in our prime =] shame someone beat me to it i bet he loves gettin u … were in our prime =] shame someone beat me to it i bet he loves gettin u preg

Erm..........:|

Banned

Eez1;8389737

were in our prime =] shame someone beat me to it i bet he loves gettin u … were in our prime =] shame someone beat me to it i bet he loves gettin u preg

http://adagiago.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/hahaha-wut.jpg

I never go there, I eat take out about once every couple of months, I always make my meals from scratch so I know whats in them :-D

Banned

Eez1;8389737

http://blog.thenationalcampaign.org/pregnant_pause/2009/12/02/dude-wtf.jpg

op : the reality of the people who use this site
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify, Apple, or Google Play Music?33
    2. How much gravel would I need to buy for my garden ??66
    3. Prime members - is it worth it?66
    4. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?11

See more discussions