Front external door - any recommendations

Posted 22nd Jun
any recommendations for grp composite door company? they all have mixed reviews but I was after recommendation from people where they have found the doors lasting longer than the warranty period!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
endurancedoors.co.uk/

It's a 48MM solid core. My dad has fitted them for years and no problems. I have one on my home.
They're pretty expensive though, but as long as you want a pretty simple door you should be looking around £800 fitted.
spruceyb22/06/2020 16:52

https://endurancedoors.co.uk/It's a 48MM solid core. My dad has fitted …https://endurancedoors.co.uk/It's a 48MM solid core. My dad has fitted them for years and no problems. I have one on my home.They're pretty expensive though, but as long as you want a pretty simple door you should be looking around £800 fitted.

I would suggest £800 fitted for a solid core composite door is fairly cheap in my experience.
Hallsie23/06/2020 10:39

I would suggest £800 fitted for a solid core composite door is fairly …I would suggest £800 fitted for a solid core composite door is fairly cheap in my experience.

Yeah it is. Endurance have an offer door, you don't get to customise it. You get a small selection of door designs and selection of colours. In the midlands £800 is a good price.
Obviously if you deviate from the offer it does go up and obviously down south prices might be a lot higher due to living costs.
I had composite front door from GRP, no problems whatsoever. It was bought for around 740 pounds in anthracite grey
Thank you all, I will check endurance site and see if I can get a quote. Any thoughts on whether to go for timber core or foam core? I'm leaning towards foam but wondered if others have any experience?
Hi, what did you go for in the end, happy?
Haven't got very far with it mate. Still awaiting on few more quotes from endurance suppliers. The first one came back with ~£1800 which is ridiculous for a stanrad size door. Have you got any ideas/options?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants