Groups
    EXPIRED

Front Fastening Bras

Can you still get these? I have looked and seem to only find ones that have about 4 fastenings at the front. Cant see any "quick release" ones in bigger sizes.

19 Comments

............ and go!

Up for some quick action eh Bitsey?

bites tongue !

Quick release?

Nice

Need pics

Original Poster

I have my reasons would be interested to find some though

marisota.co.uk/sho…ion?pdLpUid=KH356&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11173512#colour:1729,size:

marisota.co.uk/sho…ion?pdLpUid=KD875&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11096622#colour:0,size:

Original Poster

nikkib123

http://www.marisota.co.uk/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=KH356&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11173512#colour:1729,size:

thanks Nikki, I did see that one when I searched but wasnt keen on the racer back

Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any about I will let you know (_;)

Original Poster

nikkib123

Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any … Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any about I will let you know (_;)

I cant find any pretty ones anywhere! The ones I have seen resemble something my mother would wear oO
    will have to settle with a racer back if nothing else turns up!

Original Poster

nikkib123

http://www.naturalfigures.co.uk/panache-atlantis-xcite-front-fastening-uplift-multiway-bra.html?___store=natural_figures_theme

out of stock thanks anyway, gonna have an early night and check back tomorrow x

Oh bummer!
    Sleep well (_;)

wonderbra used to do a front fastening bra bits x

thatsmystyle have a few, worth a look.

some people do not like ebay but there are some decent 'new' front fastening bras quite cheap, search clear back and strap bra you will see what i mean, or general search for front fastening bra

Original Poster

atrixo

thatsmystyle have a few, worth a look.

its the single fastening at the front ones that I am after, thanks for looking though

As I said above the 'new' ones on ebay are single front fastening, and look okay, type in search
    'clear back and strap bra' you will see what i mean. good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions