Expired

Front Fastening Bras

Found 25th Aug 2010
Can you still get these? I have looked and seem to only find ones that have about 4 fastenings at the front. Cant see any "quick release" ones in bigger sizes.

1. Ask
  2. Bra
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bra
19 Comments

............ and go!

Up for some quick action eh Bitsey?

bites tongue !

Quick release?

Nice

Need pics

Original Poster

I have my reasons would be interested to find some though

marisota.co.uk/sho…ion?pdLpUid=KH356&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11173512#colour:1729,size:

marisota.co.uk/sho…ion?pdLpUid=KD875&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11096622#colour:0,size:

Original Poster

nikkib123

http://www.marisota.co.uk/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=KH356&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11173512#colour:1729,size:

thanks Nikki, I did see that one when I searched but wasnt keen on the racer back

Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any about I will let you know (_;)

Original Poster

nikkib123

Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any … Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any about I will let you know (_;)

I cant find any pretty ones anywhere! The ones I have seen resemble something my mother would wear oO
will have to settle with a racer back if nothing else turns up!

Original Poster

nikkib123

http://www.naturalfigures.co.uk/panache-atlantis-xcite-front-fastening-uplift-multiway-bra.html?___store=natural_figures_theme

out of stock thanks anyway, gonna have an early night and check back tomorrow x

Oh bummer!
Sleep well (_;)

wonderbra used to do a front fastening bra bits x

thatsmystyle have a few, worth a look.

some people do not like ebay but there are some decent 'new' front fastening bras quite cheap, search clear back and strap bra you will see what i mean, or general search for front fastening bra

Original Poster

atrixo

thatsmystyle have a few, worth a look.

its the single fastening at the front ones that I am after, thanks for looking though

As I said above the 'new' ones on ebay are single front fastening, and look okay, type in search
'clear back and strap bra' you will see what i mean. good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text