Expired

Front Fastening Bras

Found 25th Aug 2010
Can you still get these? I have looked and seem to only find ones that have about 4 fastenings at the front. Cant see any "quick release" ones in bigger sizes.
Community Updates
AskBra
19 Comments
............ and go!
Up for some quick action eh Bitsey?
bites tongue !
Quick release?

Nice
Need pics
I have my reasons would be interested to find some though
marisota.co.uk/sho…ion?pdLpUid=KH356&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11173512#colour:1729,size:
marisota.co.uk/sho…ion?pdLpUid=KD875&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11096622#colour:0,size:
nikkib123

http://www.marisota.co.uk/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=KH356&pdBoUid=2884&lpgUid=11173512#colour:1729,size:

thanks Nikki, I did see that one when I searched but wasnt keen on the racer back
Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any about I will let you know (_;)
nikkib123

Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any … Hhhhm, there used to be loads of these about didn't they, if I see any about I will let you know (_;)

I cant find any pretty ones anywhere! The ones I have seen resemble something my mother would wear oO
will have to settle with a racer back if nothing else turns up!
nikkib123

http://www.naturalfigures.co.uk/panache-atlantis-xcite-front-fastening-uplift-multiway-bra.html?___store=natural_figures_theme

out of stock thanks anyway, gonna have an early night and check back tomorrow x
Oh bummer!
Sleep well (_;)
wonderbra used to do a front fastening bra bits x
thatsmystyle have a few, worth a look.
some people do not like ebay but there are some decent 'new' front fastening bras quite cheap, search clear back and strap bra you will see what i mean, or general search for front fastening bra
atrixo

thatsmystyle have a few, worth a look.

its the single fastening at the front ones that I am after, thanks for looking though
As I said above the 'new' ones on ebay are single front fastening, and look okay, type in search
'clear back and strap bra' you will see what i mean. good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants