Found 22nd Jun 2007
OK, after being on here for over a year, I thought I'd give the front page search a go, after reading one of Emma's posts about it.:p
WOW, How very useful, I wanted a Voucher for Tesco and it was so easy to find one I wanted. :-D
I used to go via the Voucher Forum and search through all the Tesco Vouchers.

I've never used the 'Front Page' as such, I just look at all the deals and questions via the Forum. :roll:
Next I'll be using the RSS feed thingy. :prop: :geek:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Admin

C'Mon Dino.... keep up :giggle:

Ashamedly I used to go over to another forum to get my Tesco codes as they have theirs all in one place....

I know exactly which post your on about Dino because I did the same thing:giggle:

Tut tut angelkelly. lol.

They are really useful. Better than the search function.

Well I did say used to - now I know about it I aint going nowhere- lol

*hangs head in shame*

angelkelly

Well I did say used to - now I know about it I aint going nowhere- … Well I did say used to - now I know about it I aint going nowhere- lol*hangs head in shame*

I confess too! :whistling:

I used to go to another site for voucher codes........Sorry :oops:

I cannot believe you guys do not use it and go elsewhere!!! We have almost everything you need here!!!

Well you only just told us emma so its your fault! :giggle:

anything else we should know about? lol

I've been talking about that for ages!! read the help threads in my sig, you might find out something you didn't know

emmajk42

I cannot believe you guys do not use it and go elsewhere!!! We have … I cannot believe you guys do not use it and go elsewhere!!! We have almost everything you need here!!!

Sorry.............I feel sooooooooo guilty!! :-(

But, I do feel much better for confessing!! :whistling:

Better out in the open :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.67
    2. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend11
    3. What do you see?3439
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first46

See more discussions