Groups
    EXPIRED

Frost Free Fridge Freezer

Looking for a Frost-free Fridge Freezer around £250. Ideally in silver (it'll match all other appliances then!)

Mustn't be wider than 60cm & over 175cm tall.

Found a reduced Beko one in Comet for £269.99, but wouldn't mind some other options before buying it. Was hoping to find a few more in the sales, but there was little on offer really.

Thanks!

8 Comments

we have the beko and its been fine. the inner wall of the freezer was damaged where the track ends for the basket-i put it down to being rough pulling the baskets out. Just be aware.

Original Poster

Ok thanks. I read a couple of reviews about ice build up, have you had any issues?

This is the one I'm looking at.... Comet

It's out of stock online, but local store has some.

i ordered one yesterday from co-op electrical for £215 but it was white..
    have a look though..

Iv just paid £249 from Comet for the Beko white one. I found the water dispenser just takes a lot of space from inside the door and you are better off without it and just put a jug inside.
    My CDA660ffw has loads of diff features inside inc wine rack, ice tray and salad and meat drawers!
    I even blagged free delivery which should have been £19.99. it should be here Friday yipee!

Original Poster

Thanks all.

Craigs3819 - I looked at the Hotpoint one, but it's not frost free. Maybe it's a compromise I'll have to make.

Fifitriz123 - I looked at that one too, but my wife is 5'3" & couldn't reach the top shelf so had to rule that one out!

I appreciate your feedback & suggestions

This was posted earlier by Rob. £249.99 from John Lewis. Silver. Frost free. Good offer.

hotukdeals.com/dea…479

Original Poster

It's out of stock, thanks anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions