"Frozen" Paypal account, I need help.

Found 17th Jan 2010
Can anybody help please, not used my paypal account for a while tried to use it today and it says its been permantly frozen. I dont know why and it wont seem to let me open a new account.
What do i do?

11 Comments

Maybe give them a call?

Sloth/Mod

A jug of warm water on the monitor should melt it.............not too hot else it will crack the screen. :w00t:

Original Poster

Cost me a fortune to ring them on my mobile i looked up their number.
I might try the cat litter trick someone mentioned before
Why would they lock it on me, i only used it a few times no problems.

Sloth/Mod

amydevaney;7575339

Why would they lock it on me, i only used it a few times no problems.

Someone may have stolen your details/log in and used the account fraudulently which would mean it would be completely locked once discovered. The only way is to phone to get anywhere as emailing them doesn't seem to ever get anywhere.

Original Poster

Think im going to have to wait till i get to work next sat and use their phone (im a cheap skate)
if someone had logged in could they get my bank details, i have not noticed anything on my bank statements, yet.

Banned

0870 numbers arent that expensve these days you know or you could ring the ireland phone number

or

020 8605 3000 option 1

Sloth/Mod

amydevaney;7575429

Think im going to have to wait till i get to work next sat and use their … Think im going to have to wait till i get to work next sat and use their phone (im a cheap skate)if someone had logged in could they get my bank details, i have not noticed anything on my bank statements, yet.

No, as Paypal doesn't display the whole details.........just the last 4 digits.

Did you dial 08707 307 191? IF yes, thats a premium rate number and a rip off.

Try these alternate geographical numbers (depending on your location)

]http//ww…php

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5940/paypald.jpg

Original Poster

Thank you for that, will ring tomorrow. I want my goods.

Banned

casparwhite;7575472

0870 numbers arent that expensve these days you know or you could ring … 0870 numbers arent that expensve these days you know or you could ring the ireland phone numberor020 8605 3000 option 1

nomeames;7575497

Did you dial 08707 307 191? IF yes, thats a premium rate number and a rip … Did you dial 08707 307 191? IF yes, thats a premium rate number and a rip off. Try these alternate geographical numbers (depending on your location)]http://www.saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

is it me or did you just repeat what i already posted and delete your original post

No point in writing the same reply. I am not a lunatic. Perhaps we were writing the reply at the same time if only you noticed the posting time.

Also, pls note that the original post was not deleted. The saynoto0870 link was not taking to paypal page so I did a screen capture and reproduced the page for clarity. Now stop whining.
Post a comment
@
    Text