Groups
    EXPIRED

fruit hamper/ fruit baskets

wanna get one for my mum in law when she goes into hosp for op......

a. can u take these in?

b. who / where from?!?!

thanks pretty people

12 Comments

Morrisons do them for Mother's Day im sure.

Original Poster

serious?!!? o i love u DDTA! x

magicbeans;4551276

serious?!!? o i love u DDTA! x

Yeah, well they did last year

Ive seen them for easter @ morrisons too. Why not make your own though? It would be really easy to make. x

hunter82;4551430

Ive seen them for easter @ morrisons too. Why not make your own though? … Ive seen them for easter @ morrisons too. Why not make your own though? It would be really easy to make. x

Yeah, my dad did that once for my mum... wrapped a box up and bought all the fruit & sat it on top of tissue paper

dontdothatagain;4551313

Yeah, well they did last year

They are gonna be manky by now Ruggy if they been sat in Morrisons for a year:-D

Train Driver;4551477

They are gonna be manky by now Ruggy if they been sat in Morrisons for a … They are gonna be manky by now Ruggy if they been sat in Morrisons for a year:-D

:lol:

Yes you can take them into hospital - they are encouraged where I work.

fruiters do them £5 and £10 baskets, yeah you can take them in hosp no bother

We have a proper greengrocers near us and they will make one up for you to whatever price you wish, might be worth popping in if you have one near you, although like a lot of "old-fashioned" shops they are a dying breed.

Original Poster

hunter82;4551430

Ive seen them for easter @ morrisons too. Why not make your own though? … Ive seen them for easter @ morrisons too. Why not make your own though? It would be really easy to make. x

cos im as creative as a carpet

sadiebabes;4551454

Yeah, my dad did that once for my mum... wrapped a box up and bought all … Yeah, my dad did that once for my mum... wrapped a box up and bought all the fruit & sat it on top of tissue paper

so sweet!!

sumoqueen;4552006

Yes you can take them into hospital - they are encouraged where I work.

thanks!
    bambu;4552240

fruiters do them £5 and £10 baskets, yeah you can take them in hosp no b … fruiters do them £5 and £10 baskets, yeah you can take them in hosp no bother

thanks!!

bitseylango;4552365

We have a proper greengrocers near us and they will make one up for you … We have a proper greengrocers near us and they will make one up for you to whatever price you wish, might be worth popping in if you have one near you, although like a lot of "old-fashioned" shops they are a dying breed.

gotta hunt one down...but am gonna go morrisons tomorrow...fingers xd!

Banned

Hiya,

dont know if this will help but i use these guys,

got alink with a 10% web voucher, "web 1"

AMZ
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions