Groups

Fruityloops

Anyone use this?

Im trying to create a podcast in it for uni but cant seem to make a decent backing track.

could someone give me hints? also how to make notes shorter?
    thanks

11 Comments

turn the track you are using into a piano roll if you havent already, then you can shortten the notes manually

Banned

good luck mate, fruity loops isnt something you can just get into. takes alot of time and practice

wot sort of backing track are you after? long, short, genre? examples?

Original Poster

Thanks Kung

DangerGod - It was either this or Protools....

If you can suggest something easier with alot of presets in im all ears

Original Poster

kungfu;4472738

wot sort of backing track are you after? long, short, genre? examples?

Its got to be an 8-10min podcast...

I was thinkin o a nice beat to go on the background while i spoke...

More 60s music than trace/dance.

vengod;4472766

Its got to be an 8-10min podcast...I was thinkin o a nice beat to go on … Its got to be an 8-10min podcast...I was thinkin o a nice beat to go on the background while i spoke...More 60s music than trace/dance.

you u might be better off with one of the 'ejay' softwares then mate they come in pre prepared bundles of loops etc that you just drag and drop to make the sort of thing you are after, loads of sample packs available on them bound to be a load of 60s sort of loops in one

Original Poster

kungfu;4472773

you u might be better off with one of the 'ejay' softwares then mate they … you u might be better off with one of the 'ejay' softwares then mate they come in pre prepared bundles of loops etc that you just drag and drop to make the sort of thing you are after, loads of sample packs available on them bound to be a load of 60s sort of loops in one

Cheers, Yeah im after Drag and drop - Makes easier

Done a search for them

Can only find

Hip hop
    Techno
    Dance

Which do you think is best?

Hip Hop?

id prob say hip hop yeah mate it will have loads of mellow drum loops (most hip hop beats inspired or sampled from old 60-s drums anyway) bound to have some funky guitar or organ loops also

Original Poster

Thanks

Downloading now

Want rep?

vengod;4472930

ThanksDownloading now :)Want rep?

lol not bothered man, giz a listen when youre done, if you cant sort anything gimme a shout got a huge sample cd library might be able to knock you something up :thumbsup:

Original Poster

When i tried to extract the file i just downloaded it was corrupt.

will try a different 1 this afternoon.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions