Groups

Fry up,Roast or Curry?

Banned
    Bit of an odd question i know, but there is a poll about it.

please state yours.

38 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://alltheworldsastory.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/fryup.jpg
    http://dinnerdiary.org/wp-content/roast_lamb.JPG
    http://www.sailusfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/spicy_chicken_masala_recipe.JPG

Fry up in the morning, Roast for lunch then curry for dinner!

If it had to choose one though it would be roast!
    Edited by: "matt3454" 23rd Nov 2010

Is there a veggie option?

Original Poster Banned

matt3454

Fry up in the morning, Roast for lunch then curry for dinner!If it had to … Fry up in the morning, Roast for lunch then curry for dinner!If it had to choose one though it would be roast!

yes, just chose one.

Hmmm, torn between curry and roast. Roast!

Love them all but I'd chose Roast first.

matt3454

Fry up in the morning, Roast for lunch then curry for dinner!If it had to … Fry up in the morning, Roast for lunch then curry for dinner!If it had to choose one though it would be roast!

^^^^this , but a roast wins for me ! ( especially in the winter )

roast all the way

Tricky one. I'm with the fry up for breakkie, roast for lunch and curry for dinner clan. But if it was just one... Roast.

matt3454

Ahh It's dinner then tea lol

shauneco

Ahh It's dinner then tea lol

not if your posh
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 23rd Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

Penny Saver

Tricky one. I'm with the fry up for breakkie, roast for lunch and curry … Tricky one. I'm with the fry up for breakkie, roast for lunch and curry for dinner clan. But if it was just one... Roast.

has anyone actually done that oO

DangerGod

Nobody still alive!

Roast

DangerGod

No of course not! . . . . . . . . .

DangerGod

I like a challenge. Breakfast will be ready at 11am, Sunday. You'd be most welcome. Lunch will be served at around 3pm, with dinner coming much later at 8pm. I'll be too shattered to cook by then, so it'll come courtesy of the local Indian takeaway.

all !

DangerGod

like the idea of it , especially as i am starving now thanks to this thread :D.........ive come close on holidays but never usually finish them !............Mmmmmm, now wondering which one of the three i am doing for dinner tonight X)

shopstilldrops

like the idea of it , especially as i am starving now thanks to this … like the idea of it , especially as i am starving now thanks to this thread :D.........ive come close on holidays but never usually finish them !............Mmmmmm, now wondering which one of the three i am doing for dinner tonight X)

I've got one of those indian bag things in the fridge from ASDA, so that's me. Though I am having craving for Chinese Takeaway chips with Sweet & Sour sauce too. What's the best befor eon that bag, may keep until tomorrow...

Penny Saver

I've got one of those indian bag things in the fridge from ASDA, so … I've got one of those indian bag things in the fridge from ASDA, so that's me. Though I am having craving for Chinese Takeaway chips with Sweet & Sour sauce too. What's the best befor eon that bag, may keep until tomorrow...

Nooo pen, it was bad enough deciding amongst the three and now youve put a fourth option in !..........not good when you are seriously starving and like all of them X)

Can I just add... the kids are having Pizza.

dcx_badass

Curry is awful and no Yorkshire puddings so it's not even a roast.

You're a breakkie man then?

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass

Curry is awful and no Yorkshire puddings so it's not even a roast.

Oh, forgot about the Yorkshire pudding law.

breakkie =] x

dcx_badass

By process of elimination. If it had Yorkshire puddings then it would be … By process of elimination. If it had Yorkshire puddings then it would be a hard choice, actually I think roast dinner would win. Christmas dinner beats all though.

Do pigs in blankets and a paper hat make such a difference? Or is it the promise of a heap of dried fruit and barndy butter, followed by Her Majesty on the telly that tops it off?

Mmmmm pizza, yorkshire puds !!!,( not together though )...........gotta leave this thread as i am starving and wish i was sitting down to a 'big fat roast ' with all the trimmings just now but gotta get ready for the school run :(................mmm or maybe a fry up , or a chinese, or an indian !X)

dcx_badass

It's all in the pigs in blankets and croquet potatoes on top of the … It's all in the pigs in blankets and croquet potatoes on top of the normal roast dinner.

In my house it really is 'on top'. Must get bigger plates.

Penny Saver

Do pigs in blankets and a paper hat make such a difference? Or is it the … Do pigs in blankets and a paper hat make such a difference? Or is it the promise of a heap of dried fruit and barndy butter, followed by Her Majesty on the telly that tops it off?

Mmmmm........pigs in blankets ........love em !...........right im off otherwise kids are going to be abandonrd at school gates while i stuff my face oO

LOL. At Christmas we have everything. That means stuffing, even if it's not with poultry. Gravy, cranberry sauce (again regardless of the meat), apple sauce, mash, roasts, piggies, yorky-puds, umpteen different veggies, roasted AND boiled/steamed. And if there's not enough leftovers to keep you going into the New Year, you're dong something wrong.

Curry. unless its some nasty weak supermarket carp, then Full english.

I've actually got a bit silverside in the oven at the moment and just about to peel the spuds and do the veg. Yorkies get done last. I always make a roast during the week as no one is ever in on a Sunday now.

kaks26

I've actually got a bit silverside in the oven at the moment and just … I've actually got a bit silverside in the oven at the moment and just about to peel the spuds and do the veg. Yorkies get done last. I always make a roast during the week as no one is ever in on a Sunday now.

Yum. As a kid we always had a roast on Wednesday, beans and toast on Sunday, when people actually got together for more than one minute!

Yes Mash
    What?
    Such foolishness

Curry.

National curry week isn't it?

[img]pcr-online.biz/sta…jpg?i=1249041654[/img]

Penny Saver

Yum. As a kid we always had a roast on Wednesday, beans and toast on … Yum. As a kid we always had a roast on Wednesday, beans and toast on Sunday, when people actually got together for more than one minute!

So true - couldn't tell you the last time we had a "Sunday" roast - its always a Tuesday or Wednesday lol. The older ones are never in now so no point - at least during the week they come in from school/work so I know it won't go to waste.

Fry Up - with loads of black pudding.
    yum

Fry up for me!:)

ROAST Mmmmmmmmmmmm with yorky puds and loads of gravy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1720
      2. Cat Chat77749
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....22
      4. Bearded chat1222