Groups

fryer chicken?

I can't find fryer chicken anywhere and I need it for my kfc style chicken recipe? any ideas where I can buy it?

18 Comments

Butcher :thumbsup: (also known as a broiler......as they are older chickens)

Banned

get chicken leg, chuck in deep fryer = fryer chicken

iceland have all the southern fried chicken stuff in the party sections if thats what you mean :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;8446457

Butcher :thumbsup: (also known as a broiler......as they are older … Butcher :thumbsup: (also known as a broiler......as they are older chickens)

I will visit my local butcher and see if he got some...as I couldn't find any in supermarket..

shedboy66;8446463

iceland have all the southern fried chicken stuff in the party sections … iceland have all the southern fried chicken stuff in the party sections if thats what you mean :thumbsup:

I was thinking of fresh chicken not frozen

Dreraf;8446513

I will visit my local butcher and see if he got some...as I couldn't find … I will visit my local butcher and see if he got some...as I couldn't find any in supermarket.. I was thinking of fresh chicken not frozen

perhaps you should put that in your original post

its like me saying i'm looking for fish to fry.................................

shedboy66;8446527

perhaps you should put that in your original postits like me saying i'm … perhaps you should put that in your original postits like me saying i'm looking for fish to fry.................................

funny, but I guessed right from the following :whistling:

I need it for my kfc style chicken recipe

choc1969;8446538

funny, but I guessed right from the following :whistling:

good for you want a bone.......... woof woof

really why the hell do people ask for advice about chicken in hotukdeals forum did the op not think to ask in the supermarket

Banned

I wouldn't bother asking in a supermarket, they will probably have to ask their manager what a chicken is

shedboy66;8446555

good for you want a bone.......... woof woofreally why the hell do people … good for you want a bone.......... woof woofreally why the hell do people ask for advice about chicken in hotukdeals forum did the op not think to ask in the supermarket

nice edit

but why not ask on a forum ?

am sure most in a supermarket wouldn't know what a fryer chicken was.......you didn't

choc1969;8446718

nice editbut why not ask on a forum ?am sure most in a supermarket … nice editbut why not ask on a forum ?am sure most in a supermarket wouldn't know what a fryer chicken was.......you didn't

do you mean I am sure

maybe you should use the edit button

Someone got out of bed the wrong side today.....

shedboy66;8446744

do you mean I am sure

nope ;-)

choc1969;8446760

nope ;-)

Epic Fail :thumbsup:

Banned

Ha, ha, ha.

Who would have thought a 'anyone know where to get chicken?' thread could turn into hate filled venom within four or five posts?
    This forum cracks me up!

:santa: Happy Christmas!

JonnyTwoToes;8446783

Ha, ha, ha.Who would have thought a 'anyone know where to get chicken?' … Ha, ha, ha.Who would have thought a 'anyone know where to get chicken?' thread could turn into hate filled venom within four or five posts?This forum cracks me up!:santa: Happy Christmas!

one does wonder......:-D

but hope OP is out at the butchers as we type lol

Banned

choc1969;8446799

one does wonder......:-Dbut hope OP is out at the butchers as we type lol

Let's all kill each other, dip ourselves in breadcrumbs and take a picture for when the OP get's back.

They'll be emotional.

JonnyTwoToes;8446814

Let's all kill each other, dip ourselves in breadcrumbs and take a … Let's all kill each other, dip ourselves in breadcrumbs and take a picture for when the OP get's back.They'll be emotional.

I have a wheat intolerance so will just nip out for some gluten free breadcrumbs :w00t:

Banned

choc1969;8446828

I have a wheat intolerance so will just nip out for some gluten free … I have a wheat intolerance so will just nip out for some gluten free breadcrumbs :w00t:

Yeah, then my idea would be fine. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047167
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362

See more discussions