EXPIRED

FS: 2 Male chickens - Silkies

Free to good home.
    Great for breeding pure breed White silkies - male. - x2

12 Comments

Rep for generosity.

Hope your ready for the "free Christmas dinner" jokes!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol... they're pets not really the best chickens to eat - silkies - not that i have tried..lol..

2 Males.. great for breeding??

Now I don't have a degree in biology, but surely that can't be right?

if we had somewhere to keep them wed love them, chickens are ace
    live in blackpool 2
    i hope you find somewhere nice for them

Original Poster

why? a pure breed rather than a cross breed? Yes great for breeding the males to go with females?

Original Poster

tatemze

if we had somewhere to keep them wed love them, chickens are ace :)live … if we had somewhere to keep them wed love them, chickens are ace :)live in blackpool 2 :)i hope you find somewhere nice for them

Thanks. To be honest if you're after chickens you'd want females unless you wanted to breed them. Females lay the eggs and are quiet compared to the males. -Great pets.

We buy Eggs for a farm just down the road from us, The eggs they lay are massive, soemthing definetly to be said about free roaming birds vs Caged birds.

I would like to have some Chickens, but females only to lay eggs.

DLM;7317050

These people are near to you:-http://www.peartreepoultry.co.uk/contact.php

Good site, never knew they were so cheap to buy, I thought it would be in th hundreds for a bird.

Banned

sure you can get a couple of breasts off these.

ill take em , where are u based for collection or can you send them pre-plucked via courier?

casparwhite;7317102

sure you can get a couple of breasts off these.ill take em , where are u … sure you can get a couple of breasts off these.ill take em , where are u based for collection or can you send them pre-plucked via courier?

poor chickens

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76130
    2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275

See more discussions