Groups

FS: 26"decco colour silver tv **free just collect from leeds

hi i have a decco colour 26" tv got my son a flat screen for xmas seems a shame to throw away so free to ho ever wants it just need to collect from the leeds area cheers morphias..............

SORRY NEED TO ADD ITS NOT THE ORIGINAL REMOTE BUT WORKS IT FINE...
    - morphias

18 Comments

Rep added for nice offer

Wish I lived closer. Rep added.

ohhh im very interested.....just where in leeds and could you poss store until the weather gets better.....im snowed in...

i'm interested, where in leeds?

I've a 32" silver one i dont need from bradford

niggit;7447448

Again rep added,its good to know theirs still nice people out there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7447230

ohhh im very interested.....just where in leeds and could you poss store … ohhh im very interested.....just where in leeds and could you poss store until the weather gets better.....im snowed in...

Need it out of the kids bedroom really as they keep catching their toes on it lol, I am in Morley just off J27 M62, the main roads are clear, when would you think you could collect? cheers Morphias

Original Poster

umanga;7447259

First refusal to Lil-tiger, I am in Morley just off J27 M62 :whistling:

morphias;7448513

Need it out of the kids bedroom really as they keep catching their toes … Need it out of the kids bedroom really as they keep catching their toes on it lol, I am in Morley just off J27 M62, the main roads are clear, when would you think you could collect? cheers Morphias

my road is snowed in for vehicles...so i would say about a week or so...no worries, let umanga have it if he still wants it....thinking about it I would prob be better off looking round to uy a flatscreen considering where I want it to go.

Thanks anyways, repped you already

ohhh....and good team

Good team, yeah right. My cousin play's for them sadly!

niggit;7452773

Good team, yeah right. My cousin play's for them sadly!

really??? care to share who? Know a few of em myself

Original Poster

umanga;7447259

Do you still want this?

niggit;7447448

I'm interested, can you give me some details?

Original Poster

zaheer2003;7465180

I'm interested, can you give me some details?

HELLO.......

Admin

I've moved this to misc as it's a free item

Really nice gesture morphias! Good on you

Banned

This moving from the FS forum for free items is a joke. Fair enough to do so, when there is no value to the item, but NOT when there is.

Relist it OP and sell it for £1.

Admin

guv;7468592

This moving from the FS forum for free items is a joke. Fair enough to do … This moving from the FS forum for free items is a joke. Fair enough to do so, when there is no value to the item, but NOT when there is.Relist it OP and sell it for £1.

Value of an item is relative though. How are we to draw the line between something with and without value if a member is giving it away?
    The rules are there for a reason
    Once Folk glitches are ironed out we'll look at this again though, as obviously there is a free forum on there. However it currently synchs to FS forum despite the above rule. We'll work on the rule soon though

hi morphias, i'm going to have to decline the offer, sorry. not going to get chance to pick up it so if someone else wants it then please let them have it.

regards

umanga
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions