EXPIRED

FS: Am I allowed to advertise a clothes sale of my stuff at my home on here?

I have a ton of my own clothes (mostly bnwt) which don't fit anymore along with shoes, boots, bags, lingerie which I never used, and I was given an idea to place an ad in a local (Warwickshire) paper for a future one day only sale date, but, would I be able to advertise it on here either before or after I have the sale date for peeps who may be local or is that unfair to others who don't live in area?
I have tried to put some on here but can never get pics right and have given up.
Can't be bothered with fleabay etc as too much hassle I just want a one day only sale to get rid quick to pay my huge garage bill!
Thanks for any advice.................

1 Comment

supermod

No, unfortunately you cannot advertise items on HUKD in any forum that are listed for private sale elsewhere, it breaches the sales forum rules & it would also be classed as self promotion, apologies.

* Thank you for your PM - if you do intend listing these items for sale in FS/T or folk either before or after listing elsewhere (but not at the same time), then you must wait a full 7 days from the date of this post as per forum rules.

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS from the last activity in the thread has passed. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to close your active threads BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764113
  2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923
  3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1747
  4. Any PS4 News Here29213609

See more discussions