FS/ FT Voucher rules...

2 replies
Found 30th Nov 2009
Noticed the rules changed a little while ago and now you cant sell vouchers on here for money, Can you trade them for something? say a £5 argos voucher for a second hand dvd?
Also with regards to selling things on here, You cant sell anything for profit so If you get something for free can you sell it? or if not can you trade it for something that someone else got for free? for example I collected the lego in the mirror for my son, If i didnt have kids could i have collected all the figures and sold or traded them on here for something?
(I dont want to trade the lego it was the only free thing i could think of)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

supermod

Can you trade them for something? say a £5 argos voucher for a second … Can you trade them for something? say a £5 argos voucher for a second hand dvd?

No, vouchers cannot be sold or part exchanged for goods or cash, they can only be traded for other vouchers on a like for like basis.

(4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal … (4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes 'NTL' or 'Virgin Media' etc., any promotional material unless bundled with original item, money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, age restricted products (eg. pharmaceuticals), sexually explicit items, gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed. NO voucher sales such as Amazon or High Street store or mobile top ups, only like for like trades.

Free items with no RRP can be traded for other free items in MISC as p&p costs are permitted - they are excluded from sales feedback though.

Original Poster

sigma;7058420

No, vouchers cannot be sold or part exchanged for goods or cash, they can … No, vouchers cannot be sold or part exchanged for goods or cash, they can only be traded for other vouchers on a like for like basis.Free items with no RRP can be traded for other free items in MISC as p&p costs are permitted - they are excluded from sales feedback though.

is there a reason why vouchers cant be sold? im just curious, i dont have any.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.67
    2. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend11
    3. What do you see?3439
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first46

See more discussions