Groups

FS just full of clothing!

can we not have a seperate FS for clothing... people selling bras, childrens clothes every 10 minutes is ruining the FS forum IMO..

who agrees?

44 Comments

Banned

single mums making a living mate

yep always kids clothes rubbish.

When they create a thread for a single item is beyond me.

Just put them all in one thread.

dcx_badass

It's a joke though, all the buyers are scratters to, who buys second hand … It's a joke though, all the buyers are scratters to, who buys second hand underwear.

D4ND4N

If there weren't people interested in buying it then there wouldn't be lots of posts selling it...

dcx_badass

They're only allowed 3 threads now, if they have more report them, some … They're only allowed 3 threads now, if they have more report them, some had 10+ before.It's a joke though, all the buyers are scratters to, who buys second hand underwear.

As dcx_badass states 3 threads allowed only.

Rules have been updated to include the following:

Clothing sales are restricted to a maximum of 3 live current listings at … Clothing sales are restricted to a maximum of 3 live current listings at any one time. You may add as many items as you wish to a single thread, however it should be noted that you can only leave a maximum of 10 feedback ratings per thread. Effective for new listings created on or after 28 January 2011 12:00 pm

It is already having a postive effect, the idea is not to stop people from posting only to make it more fair on people having loads and loads of threads. The moderator team will review again in time to see if there needs to be further action.

Imo there is now no need for a seperate section, I would advise just removing clothes from your filters if it annoys you so much. X)

stop crying ffs

Banned

ilovepink

stop crying ffs

Agree.

Some people need to zip it instead of always getting tied up in others business.

Lol sorry... I'll get my coat

FFS - it's a FOR SALE forum and they are selling stuff. People are buying it. Therefore it is absolutely appropriate IMO.

I can understand people getting annoyed with individual item threads - but that has now been halted as stated by Adam above.

Also - there are filter options at the top of the page. Look through the sections not titled Fashion or Kids and shut up man.

Mod & Ed

a member for 4 yrs and 1 month, yet very few deals posted op, perhaps you could've spent the time you took posting this thread to look for a few more, as for the fs/ft section, the 3 thread rule is a good idea for clothing, it should allow others to have a fairer chance of bumping their threads, but there are filters available, I'm not interested in computers or mobiles, so I just filter those out, but you dont see me moaning about the amount of stuff listed that doesn't interest me, the fs/ft is a valuable asset to the site, I myself for instance use it a great deal, if it hadn't been for that section, I wouldn't have joined the site, just continued lurking, making use of the deals but not contributing myself, I wouldn't therefore have posted the deals I have, I think you will find that there are a few people on here like that.

totally agree with TUSSFC and wishihadadonkey

Oh and by the way I am one of the offending bra sellers that op is talking about

We are each interested in buying different things, as long as there are people on the forum interested in buying bras I do not see what the problem is.
    As others have suggested just filter out categories that do not interest you.

used bras, socks whatever next

Mod & Ed

doritos

How many deals have you posted? as I said before instead of making comments about the fs/ft items perhaps spend more time hunting out deals for the community, hth

wishihadadonkey

How many deals have you posted? as I said before instead of making … How many deals have you posted? as I said before instead of making comments about the fs/ft items perhaps spend more time hunting out deals for the community, hth

don't have to post a deal to be a consumer or customer, do you? well done intellibrain

and no I won't do as you say because I don't have to, its not my fault the fs/ft forum has been hijacked by netmums...............
    Edited by: "Alfonse" 2nd Feb 2011

Who cares what FS is full of, whatever it is someone like you will have to have a moan. If it was dvd's someone would moan, if it was games someone would moan. If nobody is interested in it then it will soon be displaced.
    Move on and find something usueful to moan about.

p.s i've just a look and 3 of the 20 on the first page are clothes.

Edited by: "greg_68" 2nd Feb 2011

greg_68

Who cares what FS is full of, whatever it is someone like you will have … Who cares what FS is full of, whatever it is someone like you will have to have a moan. If it was dvd's someone would moan, if it was games soemone would moan. If nobody is interested in it then it will soon be displaced.Move on and find something usueful to moan about.

subtitled "me moaning back"

irony or hypocrisy

Mod & Ed

Alfonse

don't have to post a deal to be a consumer or customer, do you? well done … don't have to post a deal to be a consumer or customer, do you? well done intellibrainand no I won't do as you say because I don't have to, its not my fault the fs/ft forum has been hijacked by netmums...............

glad you changed it from its my fault to it's not my fault, thought for a minute you had been going around inpregnating the fs/ft community:p
    people dont have to post deals on here, but personally I like to if I can, if nobody posted there wouldn't be a site x

Alfonse

subtitled "me moaning back"irony or hypocrisy

Another one with a massive FS/FT history?

oh wait a feedback of zilch....

I'm going to be putting some used tampons up F/S soon...

Well in 7 days time now that I've mentioned it

There's so many threads selling womens clothes because that cat that was PM'ing the wimmins for their dirty drawers got banned.

They need to get rid, and sharpish.

Mod & Ed

numptyj

I'm going to be putting some used tampons up F/S soon...Well in 7 days … I'm going to be putting some used tampons up F/S soon...Well in 7 days time now that I've mentioned it

are they yours?oO can I have first refusal?:D

wishihadadonkey

are they yours?oO can I have first refusal?:D

No they're not, that's the beauty of it, I found them for free so I can now sell them on here for a profit

numptyj

I'm going to be putting some used tampons up F/S soon...Well in 7 days … I'm going to be putting some used tampons up F/S soon...Well in 7 days time now that I've mentioned it

Get more for them on ebay. (_;)

numptyj

No they're not, that's the beauty of it, I found them for free so I can … No they're not, that's the beauty of it, I found them for free so I can now sell them on here for a profit:p

Found them???? Are you some sort of tampon perv!!!!

Mod & Ed

numptyj

No they're not, that's the beauty of it, I found them for free so I can … No they're not, that's the beauty of it, I found them for free so I can now sell them on here for a profit:p

will have to report the post, no trader like behaviour or profiteering allowed:p

9 of the 20 are games / consoles now

http://net4baby.com/baby/images/stories/main/crying_baby.jpg&sa=X&ei=CoRJTe7_EcacOvvX4eUP&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHKpBXxR887F7vJDiRUO6zZjW5RTA

TTT

The Tampon Trader

numptyj

TTTThe Tampon Trader

You are so up yourself these days ......... X)

numptyj

TTTThe Tampon Trader

No strings attached?

Banned

doritos

soiled?

Mod & Ed

casparwhite

soiled?

If you are after soiled stuff, look no further, my washer broke yesterday, I'll start a thread giving you first refusal x

Banned

wishihadadonkey

If you are after soiled stuff, look no further, my washer broke … If you are after soiled stuff, look no further, my washer broke yesterday, I'll start a thread giving you first refusal x

do you soil much of your underwear? oO

casparwhite

oO heheheee
    Edited by: "sameena1" 2nd Feb 2011

Banned

this thread acually encouraged me to the for sale section , the word 'bra' seemed to swing it

Mod & Ed

casparwhite

not me personally, but my 5mth old and 15 mth old do quite a bit of soiling, you didn't state the age, was it just adults stuff you were interested in? if so perhaps google used soiled clothing x

FS = Online jumble sale at your local scout hut.

Can never be bothered to wade through all the second hand clothes.

this thread has made me consider clicking on Fs/FT tab...........nah!

casparwhite

single mums making a living mate

Im not single lol But I still sell my kids clothes they hardly wear just for extra cash

I wonder if i sold my worn knickers would anyone buy them? Urgh probs, there are some sicko's on this site! lol

emmalampkin

I wonder if i sold my worn knickers would anyone buy them? Urgh probs, … I wonder if i sold my worn knickers would anyone buy them? Urgh probs, there are some sicko's on this site! lol

As I already said earlier, he was banned.
    If you're offering though...

Original Poster

emmalampkin

I wonder if i sold my worn knickers would anyone buy them? Urgh probs, … I wonder if i sold my worn knickers would anyone buy them? Urgh probs, there are some sicko's on this site! lol

consider this "moan" as some have so eloquently put it, revoked if you did do it for the lulz
    Edited by: "jackvdbuk" 2nd Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions