Expired

FS: M2 &Micro SD cards *FREE

21 replies
Found 17th Jan 2010
Hey all,

Was clearing out some stuff and found these in my drawer, I've already given away two MSD cards to Rapture and JNY so I thought these might be useful to someone else aswell.

I'm not looking for any money nor do I require any money for postage.

I've got the following right now:
1GB Sandisk M2
512MB Sandisk M2
128MB Sandisk M2
1GB MSD

These are on first come first serve basis.

Thanks for looking

21 Comments

Banned

in b4 moving to misc...no feedback can be left for free iems

Could I have the 1GB M2 and the 1GB SD please?

Hi mate,
Many thanks for thinkin of others.
Can I plz have the 1gig MSD card?
Many thanks.
All the best for 2010.

Banned

talk about greedy paupers

Thanx for tht casparwhite.
I think u'll find quite a few hard up folks on here.
(Tho its surprisin how many are in a position to go shopping for a big telly,lol)
I'm just after a cheap (or free) SD or MSD card to try & update my ancient satnav cos I can't afford a new 1.

could I get 512mb or 1gb m2 card if dcx doesnt want it? Thanks

Banned

PhilthyPhil;7568128

Thanx for tht casparwhite.I think u'll find quite a few hard up folks on … Thanx for tht casparwhite.I think u'll find quite a few hard up folks on here.(Tho its surprisin how many are in a position to go shopping for a big telly,lol)I'm just after a cheap (or free) SD or MSD card to try & update my ancient satnav cos I can't afford a new 1.

was talking bout the greedy 1 asking for 2

i say sell em and give the money to charity:)

Yeah,
You have a point there.
Didn't mean to go off on one.
Sorry.

Could I have ANY [COLOR="Red"]ONE[/COLOR] of the above thats not gone already please

dibs on the 1gb msd card

Banned

Can i have the 128 m2 card pls, thats all need so wont be greedy

any please, would be great.

dcx_badass;7568084

Could I have the 1GB M2 and the 1GB SD please?

Could have just asked for one...Instead of the BEST TWO (not that I want any)

Hi, would I be able to have any of the M2 memory cards if they have not already gone please. Thanks.

I think it would have been better/Nicer if those who got one could pay say £1 to the OP's paypal account & then the OP can send the Money on to Haiti Earthquake Appeal & everyone is Happy :-D

Haiti has been devastated by this week's earthquake, with thousands struggling to recover from the catastrophe. You can help now by donating to Oxfam's Haiti Earthquake Appeal.

Oxfam has responded immediately to the disaster and is continuing to provide shelter, clean water and sanitation. Your donation will help ensure that their support reaches the maximum number of victims in the most desperate circumstances.
Donate to the Haiti Earthquake Appeal
£10 will buy a hygiene kit for one family
£25 will buy ten 14-litre buckets
£50 will buy two basic latrines to serve forty people

Please donate now with PayPal and help the people of Haiti at their critical time of need.

Donate now

Hi, my son wants an M2 card for his phone so could I have one please? I have already donated to the Haiti earthquake appeal but would be more than happy to donate again. Thank you.

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts;7569043

I think it would have been better/Nicer if those who got one could pay … I think it would have been better/Nicer if those who got one could pay say £1 to the OP's paypal account & then the OP can send the Money on to Haiti Earthquake Appeal & everyone is Happy :-DHaiti has been devastated by this week's earthquake, with thousands struggling to recover from the catastrophe. You can help now by donating to Oxfam's Haiti Earthquake Appeal.Oxfam has responded immediately to the disaster and is continuing to provide shelter, clean water and sanitation. Your donation will help ensure that their support reaches the maximum number of victims in the most desperate circumstances. Donate to the Haiti Earthquake Appeal £10 will buy a hygiene kit for one family£25 will buy ten 14-litre buckets£50 will buy two basic latrines to serve forty peoplePlease donate now with PayPal and help the people of Haiti at their critical time of need.Donate now

That's a very good idea!

Would people be willing to donate something then? If yes then I'll set up a paypal account as I haven't already got one.

Also, it's only one card per person.

I 'll donate £1 for the 1GB M2.

Banned

Soul Survivor;7576434

That's a very good idea!Would people be willing to donate something then? … That's a very good idea!Would people be willing to donate something then? If yes then I'll set up a paypal account as I haven't already got one.Also, it's only one card per person.

casparwhite;7568145

was talking bout the greedy 1 asking for 2i say sell em and give the … was talking bout the greedy 1 asking for 2i say sell em and give the money to charity:)

wonder where he got that idea:roll:

ill donate a £1 for a micro sd card

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know. Try to complete this 'offer' next time. Cheers.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Ripped off from local garage. Suggestions please.1832
  2. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop59
  3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...11
  4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1719

See more discussions