FS - White cellular blanket - * FREEBIE*

Found 16th Oct 2009
2 Blankets, both Neutral.

Mini Mode - Lovely White & Beige Striped Knitted Blanket
White Cellular Type Pram Blanket

I used both for wrapping my daughter up snug.

Both in good condition - especially the mini mode one, that was my fave!

I dont want anything for them just £2.50 to cover the postage.

Paypal Gift Please

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lxixsxa/DSCF0919.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lxixsxa/DSCF0920.jpg

supermod

Moved from FS/T to MISC as they are a 'Freebie' giveaway with only p&p costs to pay, thanks.

Yes please. I take it they are both pram size? - if someone else wants one and postage is less I will just have the minimode one please.

wookiemummy;6596081

Yes please. I take it they are both pram size? - if someone else wants … Yes please. I take it they are both pram size? - if someone else wants one and postage is less I will just have the minimode one please.

I'd take the cellular one if you only wanted the minimode one?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Postage costs for the Cellular Blanket will be £1.40
Mini Mode one will be £1.85

Original Poster

Quick question - Dont know if anyone will know?

As im new to selling on UKHD i was hoping to try and get my feedback up a bit. Am i rite in thinking that i cant receive feedback for this sale now its been moved to Misc?

l_i_s_a;6596186

Quick question - Dont know if anyone will know?As im new to selling on … Quick question - Dont know if anyone will know?As im new to selling on UKHD i was hoping to try and get my feedback up a bit. Am i rite in thinking that i cant receive feedback for this sale now its been moved to Misc?

I think you'll only be able to receive rep? But not completely sure on that one!:thumbsup:

Can you not sell me the minimode one for £2, Ask a mod?

i would just list them in sale section at the prices agreed with free postage? that way its recorded and feedback can be left?

supermod

l_i_s_a;6596186

Quick question - Dont know if anyone will know?As im new to selling on … Quick question - Dont know if anyone will know?As im new to selling on UKHD i was hoping to try and get my feedback up a bit. Am i rite in thinking that i cant receive feedback for this sale now its been moved to Misc?

You can't receive sales feedback for 'free' items - only reputation as highlighted earlier, and free items with only postage & packaging costs attached cannot be listed in FS/T - any sales feedback received for them would be removed, thanks.

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;6596221

I think you'll only be able to receive rep? But not completely sure on … I think you'll only be able to receive rep? But not completely sure on that one!:thumbsup:

I will Pm you my paypal address if you still want the blanket hun?

l_i_s_a;6601829

I will Pm you my paypal address if you still want the blanket hun?

Yes, £1.40 delivered was it

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;6601979

Yes, £1.40 delivered was it

Yes hun £1.40 is great, thanks.

l_i_s_a;6608685

Yes hun £1.40 is great, thanks.

All sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8301563
    2. A christmas wish1726
    3. Seen SelfishParker.com?1848
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18406827

See more discussions