Groups

FS/FT Feedback . . . . . 200 positive EACH!! SYZABLE and MBGRINGO - ZERO NEGATIVE . . .

I think i'm happy to wish congrats to me and Syzable for 200 satisfied customers EACH

More to come but - happy days!!!

44 Comments

Let me be the first to congratulate you both

Scholars and gentlemen the pair of you

SuperEd

congrats:D

nice :thumbsup:

I think i'm happy to wish congrats to me and Syzable for 200 satisfied … I think i'm happy to wish congrats to me and Syzable for 200 satisfied customers

You sound like you're running a pimping agency lol :lol:

Original Poster

grex9101;4958606

Let me be the first to congratulate you bothScholars and gentlemen the … Let me be the first to congratulate you bothScholars and gentlemen the pair of you

Thanks bud - happy to deal with you each and every time!!!

Banned

lol @ whoever deals with these

nah well done guys.

Original Poster

emasu;4958631

You sound like you're running a pimping agency lol :lol:

We are, and its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD x

mod

Well done both of you

Original Poster

andywedge;4958702

Well done both of you

Thanks Andy

Is this a new sly way to get around the congrats thread I wonder http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q426/Mollz100/smiley_big_grin.gif

Original Poster

emasu;4958740

Is this a new sly way to get around the congrats thread I wonder

Ha, maybe - but not a post thread - a happy trade customer thread emasu :lol:

mbgringo;4958754

Ha, maybe - but not a post thread - a happy trade customer thread emasu … Ha, maybe - but not a post thread - a happy trade customer thread emasu :lol:

Sorted...

THE HAPPY TRADE AND CUSTOMER MILESTONE THREAD http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/Agahnim01/yay.gif

Banned

good on ya both xx

Original Poster

sassie;4958787

good on ya both xx

Thanks hun - and all above board! lol xx

both you and sy are real good peeps to deal with (im slowly catching u2 tho :p)

Original Poster

faevilangel;4958844

both you and sy are real good peeps to deal with (im slowly catching u2 … both you and sy are real good peeps to deal with (im slowly catching u2 tho :p)

Whan did you creep upto 60 :lol:

Its gonna break the 200 either way this weekend - just thought is worth bringing to attention - maybe a feedback league is needed?

mbgringo;4958858

Whan did you creep upto 60 :lol:Its gonna break the 200 either way this … Whan did you creep upto 60 :lol:Its gonna break the 200 either way this weekend - just thought is worth bringing to attention - maybe a feedback league is needed?

A feedback league would be ace.

Congratulations by the way!

mbgringo;4958858

Whan did you creep upto 60 :lol:Its gonna break the 200 either way this … Whan did you creep upto 60 :lol:Its gonna break the 200 either way this weekend - just thought is worth bringing to attention - maybe a feedback league is needed?

it goes up in stages, normally once a month :lol:

might find some more crap to sell :whistling:

SuperEd

DangerGod;4958642

lol @ whoever deals with these nah well done guys.

quality avatar

Wooooooo............no wonder they greet me like a long lost friend each time i goto the Post Office. :-D

Certainly deserves recognition, well done both :thumbsup:

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"]Now Sy , about this parrot you sold me, it seems rather, erm, [SIZE="7"]bereft of life ?? [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/DeadParrot2.jpg[/CENTER]

It was fine when i stuck it in the envelope and wrapped it in a mailing sack. :? :-D

Far too much time on your hands, get a real job!! lol

;-)

bobdylan;4960004

Far too much time on your hands, get a [SIZE=5]real job[/SIZE]!! lol;-)

Reported for swearing at me. ;-) :lol:

If everybody who owes me feedback, left me theirs - I'd be close to that too

Congrats guys, negative feedback on the way :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;4960011

If everybody who owes me feedback, left me theirs - I'd be close to that … If everybody who owes me feedback, left me theirs - I'd be close to that too :)Congrats guys, negative feedback on the way :thumbsup:

That's definately a problem......i've had plenty not leave any for me. Would like a page to see how much i've left compared to received. lol

Cheers.

Banned

Sy, yes I know him, very nice chap:-D selling the mintyest gear in the world.. as for this Gringo chap.:whistling:. he is a bit of a rep thief and his gear is a bit iffy :w00t: and has RDS

goonertillidie;4959936

quality avatar

:thumbsup:

Congratulations but I am not afriad not to SYZABLE who just made a very irresponsbile post to my thread..

Banned

They are probably both gaining confidence in their trustworthyness, before striking with the "big one".

pn2241;4962046

Congratulations but I am not afriad not to SYZABLE who just made a very … Congratulations but I am not afriad not to SYZABLE who just made a very irresponsbile post to my thread..

Yes.......i'm so sorry i caught you selling your phone which you had already sold on eBay.

As you personally told me............i'm the untrustworthy one. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;4964496

Yes.......i'm so sorry i caught you selling your phone which you had … Yes.......i'm so sorry i caught you selling your phone which you had already sold on eBay.As you personally told me............i'm the untrustworthy one. :lol:

your a very naughty boy.. no lego for you young man :w00t:

dog_cop;4964551

your a very naughty boy.. no lego for you young man :w00t:

Nope........ :-(

I always picture the 'Life of Brian' when i hear very naughty boy............will have to watch it again i think. :-D

Banned

Syzable;4964587

Nope........ :-(I always picture the 'Life of Brian' when i hear very … Nope........ :-(I always picture the 'Life of Brian' when i hear very naughty boy............will have to watch it again i think. :-D

me too and I bought the blu ray .. he`s not the messiah.. he`s a very naughty boy :-D

dog_cop;4964609

me too and I bought the blu ray .. he`s not the messiah.. he`s a very … me too and I bought the blu ray .. he`s not the messiah.. he`s a very naughty boy :-D

bought that last week for my 14 year old to watch, he was sick of his dad quoting from it and wanted to know what all the fuss was about

dog_cop;4964609

me too and I bought the blu ray .. he`s not the messiah.. he`s a very … me too and I bought the blu ray .. he`s not the messiah.. he`s a very naughty boy :-D

Watching Chugington at the mo. :lol: Dude's feeling better though now he's been sick again. :thumbsup:

well that guy has confused me lol

the person who bought the blackberry originally got a feedback saying

prompt comms..though it is a request to cancel the deal

And the phone is back up on ebay in the last few hours - did the sale fall through even though +ve feedback was left or I am i missing something here lol http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/jamezsmusic69/confused-1.gif

Banned

Syzable;4964635

Watching Chugington at the mo. :lol: Dude's feeling better though now … Watching Chugington at the mo. :lol: Dude's feeling better though now he's been sick again. :thumbsup:

good man .. better get him lego for being a good lad :thumbsup:

Banned

emasu;4964644

well that guy has confused me lolthe person who bought the blackberry … well that guy has confused me lolthe person who bought the blackberry originally got a feedback sayingAnd the phone is back up on ebay - did the sale fall through even though +ve feedback was left or I am i missing something here lol

nah Sy the detective caught him right out :w00t:

Banned

bitseylango;4964629

bought that last week for my 14 year old to watch, he was sick of his dad … bought that last week for my 14 year old to watch, he was sick of his dad quoting from it and wanted to know what all the fuss was about

http://deusexeverriculum.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/life_of_brian_allstar-5468.jpg
    is that you with the red beard Bits ? :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67

See more discussions