Groups

FS/FT Some People

Ok i did a deal to buy a ps3 game from a member on the fs/ft section..
    All seems well paid straight away, seller says will post next day

Nothing arrives so i pm him to ask if he has posted only to be informed that he has changed his mind and fancies trading it for another game instead.....

TIMEWASTER

Now if i leave a negative feedback he will most prob retaliate and spoil my 100% positive i work hard to keep intact

14 Comments

which thread was it???

Why could he possibly leave you neg rep if you've told us evrything? What have you done wrong? Has he refunded your dosh?

mate same sorta thing has happened to me - know exactly what you mean about not wanting to get a neg when youve done nothing wrong tho.total pain.

FS/FT Some People

Who ya trading? I got a sister I don't want.....:whistling:

Did you get your money back?

niminator;7277659

FS/FT Some PeopleWho ya trading? I got a sister I don't … FS/FT Some PeopleWho ya trading? I got a sister I don't want.....:whistling:

Trade for my GF?

(assuming she is over 18 (and under 80) i'm not too fussy:whistling:)

harlzter;7277761

Trade for my GF?(assuming she is over 18 (and under 80) i'm not too … Trade for my GF?(assuming she is over 18 (and under 80) i'm not too fussy:whistling:)

Is 79 ok?

Only joking:-D. How much will P&P be?

niminator;7277793

Is 79 ok?Only joking:-D. How much will P&P be?

Postage will probably be a deal killer as its quite a weighty package.

If the person did leave you bad feedback you could ask the MODS to remove it if you haven't done anything wrong

harlzter;7277814

Postage will probably be a deal killer as its quite a weighty package.

May sell her then for local collection.

What's the RRP on one of these?:thinking:

niminator;7277870

May sell her then for local collection.What's the RRP on one of … May sell her then for local collection.What's the RRP on one of these?:thinking:

£10 in Cheetham Hill :whistling:

The same thing happened to me, a guy conned me out a game and i left hima neg then i got one back, he stole a few peoples games and the mods didnt remove even tho it was clear he was a scammer.

Banned

dont worry about negative just put your thoughts in and people can check the thread to see whats happened

deek72;7277883

£10 in Cheetham Hill :whistling:

Harldy worth it then. She's a bit rough around the edges and is in a bad mood most of the time so that may reduce her value.

Shame.:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..11
      2. "Replica" football shirts11
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?66
      4. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22

See more discussions