Groups

F/T disney movie reward points (300 from tron bluray double pack)

just received the tron/tron legacy bluray (£14.39 from sainsburys with 20% discount code!) only to find that there was 2 codes inside!

as you cant register the same product twice i've got it to trade.

ALREADY GOT

bluray - toy story 1-3, snow white, up, dumbo, g-force, cars, monsters inc, bolt, alice in wonderland, princess & the frog, beauty & the beast, christmas carol, prince of persia, bambi, fantasia, fantasia 2000

dvd - mulan, alice in wonerland, santa paws, sorcerers apprentice, starstruck, wizards of waverly place, hanna montana s3 v2

cds - camp rock 2, hanna montana forever

games - epic mickey

10 Comments

supermod

Moved to MISC as per previous Disney Points threads as they have no RRP, thanks

I'll take it off your hands seeing you got 2nd code as a bonus

Original Poster

Daytrader

I'll take it off your hands seeing you got 2nd code as a bonus

no you're alright! maybe someone else got it a bonus so will want to swap

Got my Tron 3D reward code i not used yet, i might be interested swaping.

Original Poster

Daytrader

Got my Tron 3D reward code i not used yet, i might be interested swaping.

do you know if that would actually work? as i've already got tron bluray so could be calssed as the same product

Its classed as different product, ive used alice bluray and alice 3D bluray before.

Original Poster

Daytrader

Its classed as different product, ive used alice bluray and alice 3D … Its classed as different product, ive used alice bluray and alice 3D bluray before.

well lets give it a go i'll PM you my code

replied.

Original Poster

both sent incorrect codes but we got there in the end! LOL

Hi

Ive a Toy Story 3 WII Disney reward code for trade

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions