Groups

FT My Soul

My soul... if the devil is browsing HUKD... for a pair of tickets to the final of the Champions League... with flight and accomodation if pos, but willing to sleep rough and hitch hike all the way there.

14 Comments

here we are don - a link for a comp to win 2 tickets - you can only try
    good luck

travelweekly.co.uk/Art…tml

no that one has stipulations - ill look for others

Original Poster

holly100;2010131

here we are don - a link for a comp to win 2 tickets - you can only try … here we are don - a link for a comp to win 2 tickets - you can only try good luckhttp://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2008/04/03/27178/win-two-tickets-to-the-champions-league-final-in-moscow.htmlno that one has stipulations - ill look for others

Cheers for looking though.

Moved to misc forum. Please do not spam in the for sale forum.

Banned

what team do you support don

Original Poster

corrsmaniac;2010147

what team do you support don

Chelsea... but if I had to wear a Man U shirt and sit with the Mancs... then that's what I'd do.

donbreach;2010149

Chelsea... but if I had to wear a Man U shirt and sit with the Mancs... … Chelsea... but if I had to wear a Man U shirt and sit with the Mancs... then that's what I'd do.

you beat us don 2 cracking goals from drogba - i was gutted - but ill be shouting for chelsea on the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you get a ticket - even if its in the reds end

Original Poster

holly100;2010167

you beat us don 2 cracking goals from drogba - i was gutted - but ill be … you beat us don 2 cracking goals from drogba - i was gutted - but ill be shouting for chelsea on the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you get a ticket - even if its in the reds end

Cheers, said to my mate, if Liverpool go thru hope they stuff United... so hopefully we can do the Scousers proud.

Ahh don a fellow Chelsea fan!

Was over there last night and in a great Chelsea pub afterwards, amazing atmosphere only wish I could go to Moscow. Still heres hoping Bolton remains a important goal although I fancy Man Utd for league and us for champions league

Banned

donbreach;2010149

Chelsea... but if I had to wear a Man U shirt and sit with the Mancs... … Chelsea... but if I had to wear a Man U shirt and sit with the Mancs... then that's what I'd do.

fantastic don:thumbsup:

Original Poster

crow99;2010197

Ahh don a fellow Chelsea fan!Was over there last night and in a great … Ahh don a fellow Chelsea fan!Was over there last night and in a great Chelsea pub afterwards, amazing atmosphere only wish I could go to Moscow. Still heres hoping Bolton remains a important goal although I fancy Man Utd for league and us for champions league

Good stuff... Cmon West Ham... know they can overturn United this weeked...

awww...bless.... good luck with tickets!

There is a comp in the itv football page too, see this thread: ]http//ww…-wh

donbreach;2012515

Good stuff... Cmon West Ham... know they can overturn United this … Good stuff... Cmon West Ham... know they can overturn United this weeked...

Even to nick a point with a last minute equaliser would make me very very happy!

For once... come on you irons!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492108
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions