Posted 27th Dec 2022
Any decent FTTP deals around, I was waiting for Black Friday sale, but no provider seems to be having any good offers other than Virgin and I'm not near a Virgin network?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    If you're covered by Openreach FTTP Then Onestream generally have the best prices. If you're covered by CityFibre then Vodafone have the best prices. If you live in an apartment there's a fair chance that Hyperoptic may be in your building or coming soon so check with them too.

You could always put your postcode into Quidco Compare to see all the offers for your address and sign up that way, with cashback too.
    Author
    I'm in a new build house which is already pre-wired for Openreach FTTP and not other networks like hyperoptic or city fibre, and its not in London, so I'm only looking for providers that work with openreach full fibre options.
  2. Avatar
    All depends on what speed you 'need', not want, I had 500mb, didn't need it, reduced it to 150mb and now pay £22 month effectively after cashback/giftcard deal
  3. Avatar
    Best I found during Black Friday was Vodafone doing 75Mbps for £21 a month. Switched to them from Sky. Think it’s gone up a few quid now but they often reduce it down to about £22 I think. Went through Topcashback Compare for cashback and gift card as well.
    That'll be FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet), not FTTP (Fibre to the Premise), which for Vodafone is their 100Mbps+ service.
  4. Avatar
    Have a look at the cashback sites - now usually have a fairly good deal on when cashback is taken into account.
Top Merchants