fuel bills and why the need to estimate every couple of weeks?

Banned 7 replies
Found 20th Feb 2008
been online and

27th nov 2007 to the 17th jan 2008 estimated reading
18th jan 2008 to the 7th feb 2008 estimated reading
8th feb 2008 to the 19th feb 2008 when i gave them a reading

why not a reading from the 27th november to the 19th feb, why all the estimated gumf

7 Comments

Think they are just saying they estimate each month, they will recalculate each time you give them a reading. Take it you pay direct debit?

Original Poster Banned

jah128;1611266

Think they are just saying they estimate each month, they will … Think they are just saying they estimate each month, they will recalculate each time you give them a reading. Take it you pay direct debit?

yes i d, it just makes no sense, i could understand if the tariffs changed (although i think this should be illegal without notification)

Sassie, it's so they know when to fleece you.

Like they are my rents.

My tariffs changed very recently and I think most the other companies did now you mention it, I was notified by an email.

Original Poster Banned

jah128;1611541

My tariffs changed very recently and I think most the other companies did … My tariffs changed very recently and I think most the other companies did now you mention it, I was notified by an email.

i have never been notified of changes in all the time i have had a home, and boy thats some years:oops:

All to do with price changes Sassie as has been said. We had the same.

Who are you with BTW ?

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;1611693

All to do with price changes Sassie as has been said. We had the same.Who … All to do with price changes Sassie as has been said. We had the same.Who are you with BTW ?

im with BG, all three of the dates where for the same price, there was no changes:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games44
    2. Wuntu codes give away11
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810992
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!11

See more discussions