Fuel for Stihl saw TS 400?

Found 13th Jul
Hi, where can I buy 2-stroke for my Stihl saw?
I've read it's a mixture of petrol and oil.
Community Updates
AskDIYToolPower Tool
8 Comments
Slightly different model, but:

This engine is certified to operate on
unleaded gasoline and the STIHL two-
stroke engine oil at a mix ratio of 50:1.

manualslib.com/man…=31
You need to buy the petrol and oil seperate and then mix yourself.

Need a mixing bottle like this ..... screwfix.com/p/n…908 - you can also get the 2-stroke oil at Screwfix.

The fuel cap on the Stihl saw will probably have the required mixing ratio on - probably 50:1 as per adam***'s suggestion.
hire shops will sell a 1 shot bottle of 2 stroke oil just the right amount for a petrol can full of petrol
There are a few videos on youtube, made by Stihl themselves on how to use and look after your saw (and yourself whilst using it) - they are well worth watching.
Screwfix does the 2 Stoke oil and mixing bottle. Then off to the petrol station to get a jerry can and fuel. Then tip fuel into the mixing bottle to the fill line, add the two stroke to the correct mixing ratio line and then screw it shut and shake it a bit. Then fill the tool and press the primer 6-12 times and start.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 13th Jul
cmdr_elito31 m ago

Screwfix does the 2 Stoke oil and mixing bottle. Then off to the petrol …Screwfix does the 2 Stoke oil and mixing bottle. Then off to the petrol station to get a jerry can and fuel. Then tip fuel into the mixing bottle to the fill line, add the two stroke to the correct mixing ratio line and then screw it shut and shake it a bit. Then fill the tool and press the primer 6-12 times and start.

Unleaded fuel?
WheresMeNuts5 h, 36 m ago

Unleaded fuel?

Yep (aka the green handled pump, not super unleaded).
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 14th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants