Fuel injector car advice please

Found 3rd Jan 2013
Hi all,
I need one fuel injector replaced in my 1.4 petrol 2002 206. A mechanic has quoted 130, 70 for part 60 for labour.

Can anyone tell me how much the part is and how long it takes? Lookong to possibly buy the part myself

Any help much appreciated
Thanks
Community Updates
MiscCar
7 Comments
are you insinuating that mechanics overcharge?

Do you have a motor parts store local to you (Chastillian spares comes to mind) - give them a call for the price you'd pay......
Have a gander on the GSF site for a price.
peugeot-206.sgpetch.co.uk/pag…527

Even though you are replacing only one injector, replace the O rings on all cylinders as you may find some will split as you remove them.
t.answers.com/ans…rs/!/entry/how-do-you-change-the-injector-on-a-peugeot-206,4fe2e5ad4b672622b84b5865/1
greg_68

Have a gander on the GSF site for a price.

Thank you Greg
deviouspaul

are you insinuating that mechanics overcharge?Do you have a motor parts … are you insinuating that mechanics overcharge?Do you have a motor parts store local to you (Chastillian spares comes to mind) - give them a call for the price you'd pay......

I've called them thank you, but can't get stock for a couple days. I'm not insinuating anything, just wanted to know if the price was fair for the work done
Mark2111

http://peugeot-206.sgpetch.co.uk/pages/parts/detail/category=engine/engine=288/part=4527Even though you are replacing only one injector, replace the O rings on all cylinders as you may find some will split as you remove them.

Thanks mark, will follow through on that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants