Groups

Fuel Price petition: Official No. 10 please sign

If you post on other forums please add a link there too - the more the better

petitions.pm.gov.uk/Low…30/

Petition to: Reduce Fuel duty to bring fuel prices back to an acceptable level.

13 Comments

clicky : petitions.pm.gov.uk/Low…30/
    [CENTER]Thank you. We have sent you an email. To add your signature to the petition, you need to click the link in this email.

done - thanks[/CENTER]

Original Poster

thank you was having problems there

Banned

A waste of time IMHO. far better to actually write to your MP saying they will lose your vote.

writetothem.com/

Didnt a million people sign the last petition?

result? sweet FA!

Original Poster

I don't know personally. I got it from another forum and they said spread the word

well its a joke how much it costs i torn in regards to votes not. Im goig lib dems next.

csiman;2192822

A waste of time IMHO. far better to actually write to your MP saying they … A waste of time IMHO. far better to actually write to your MP saying they will lose your vote.http://www.writetothem.com/Didnt a million people sign the last petition?result? sweet FA!

I agree but at least it makes you feel like you've done something ...

Do both ... more preasure then ..

I'm sure this could become the most popular thread ever .... lol

Signed :thumbsup:

csiman;2192822

A waste of time IMHO. far better to actually write to your MP saying they … A waste of time IMHO. far better to actually write to your MP saying they will lose your vote.http://www.writetothem.com/Didnt a million people sign the last petition?result? sweet FA!

Yep and not only that there were all the demonstration and blockades again which turned to nothing.

John

Can I sign anywhere to get the veg oil prices back down? Before Arpil first price was £0.55 a litre now well over the £1 in most places. That is nearly Double.
    Get veg oil price down and use it as diesel.

Complete waste of time - even if they do reduce the tax on petrol they will just add it to something else.......as csiman mentioned USE YOUR VOTE (but don't expect the other lot to do much different).

Long term - high petrol/deisel prices are here to stay so we had better all adjust our lifestyles ie switch to public transport, move house, get a more economical car. I realise for some this is easier than others. Me? I'm going to get a motorbike......

:thumbsup: Thanks, have signed up :thumbsup:

they will never reduce fuel duty its goes against every thing they stand for the whole green thing, there stuck though, i mean how bad will it look on the goverment on changing there budget again?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…79
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions