Groups
    EXPIRED

Fuji FinePix F47FD or similar

My parents are off on holiday Wednesday morning, I'm leaving it very very late but I'm thinking about getting them a digital camera to take with them.

The FinePix F47FD looks very good but where might I pick one up for a reasonable price tomorrow? If not that, a similar camera? Gonna have to pick up in store I think, don't want to risk it with delivery for tomorrow!

3 Comments

Hi, the only place i could find one was on the currys website, You can get it reserve and collect in store but maybe easier to ring them to see if your loacl store has some? I have no idea if this is a good price or if this is a good camera but a fuji with 9 million mega pixels its not going to be useless

currys.co.uk/mar…id=

Sorry its a little late :?

Original Poster

Thanks for trying masterruckus, I picked up the camera from PC World for £209.98 as part of a bundle including a 1GB SD Card and a Camera Case. I think Currys also do the exact same bundle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      2. love affairs1337
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927355

See more discussions