Groups
    EXPIRED

Fuji Finepix s9600

Can anyone point me in the direction of a cracking deal on this camera? Was looking at a refurb direct from Fuji but they're out of stock. Should have bought one when I first saw the deal dammit, especially with the 20% discount code.

If anyone's selling one that they already own then I might be interested in that too.

4 Comments

i looked at one of these-

decided to buy the panasonic lumix fz18 instead

18x zoom -
    its awesome!
    best camera i have ever owned, rapid fast, awesome zoom, incedible image stabilizer, used it on a recent holiday to ireland and didnt take a bad photo with it

£199 with a 2yr warranty from digital first

digitalfirst.co.uk/pro…113

I bought mine in April after looking around for weeks online. In the end I decided to go with amazon because i wanted the reassurance of returns etc.. I paid £230 but it went down to £199 in the 30 days so i got my refund

It's still £199 at amazon if that helps.

i love the camera and find the settings a picture quality great however it is quite heavy.. If i had realised i maybe would have had a feel of it beforehand and to compare to the lumix instead. I like fuji cameras though so prob would have still gone with that one.

amazon.co.uk/Fuj…1-1

Fuji FinePix S9600 Digital Camera - Black (9.0MP, 10.7x Optical Zoom) 2.0" LCD

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51T042A0NPL._SS400_.jpg

RRP:£423.53 Price:[COLOR=#990000]£199.00[/COLOR] & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

Technical Details

[LIST]
    [*]9 million pixel super CCD HR
    [*]Real Photo Technology
    [*]Integrated 28-300mm lens
    [*]Full manual control with RAW
    [*]Full movie mode with zoom
    [*]2.0 tilting LCD monitor with live view[/LIST]

I've been looking for the past week but the prices I've found are too steep for what I want it for (learning camera before I move onto DSLR)....I asked on hotukdeals myself but got prices for a bunch of other camera's instead so here's my findings in case it's the right price for you.

]Digital Depot (Refurbished) - £169.99 (Not sure about shipping or warranty)

]Cash Converters UK - £119.99 (add £11.99 delivery) - I personally wouldn't want to buy a second hand camera without a warranty, especially if it's not refurbished.

The new ones seems to start off at around £188....check ]Google search results for details.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions